The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
From what i have read here and in other threads, you my friend gave every ounce of love to those you care, for putting yourself last. Do not play the if game be in the here and now educate like you have been doing so many of us have and soon even more will benefit from your wisdom and passion. They know we love them even now and 10 years from now. My sympathy and my kick in your rear Love Yourself

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tracey -- i so wish i had a time machine for you..... :hug:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Aww Tracey, this breaks my heart. Sweetie, you didn't KNOW it was not a good idea to spay her during heat. I know that if you could go back and change ONE THING that would be it.

HUgs to you, my dear...don't beat yourself up over it...I have to believe that as much as you wanted her with you, God wanted her more.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry for your loss, and can imagine very well how you feel in the light of my latest incident with Usko. All we can do is what we think is the best thing to do with the knowledge we have at that time. Let's make a deal...you don't blame yourself and I don't blame myself....

Most Reactions