Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So sorry-for the breeder-and I know how heartbroken you must be. Do not give up. I have thought many times of giving up-but something usually happens to show me why I didn''t . Good things will come. Best Wishes to you

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry for the loss of all the babies.... Hope you find your bully soon! Do stay and enjoy our little family.

hope momma is doing well

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how disappointed you must be. Sending warm wishes and good thoughts. I feel like maybe you need to wait for some very special bullie!

OP
Relley Freitas

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Thank you all for being so supportive.. Giving up is never an option for me.. And yes I have thought about adoption but Hawaii doesn't have very many shelters... But I also believe that there is a special lil Bulldog waiting for me somewhere down the road.. As for mimi and the pup they are doing great.. I went to see her today and I'm still so sad for her.. I did take some pics for you all tho..
zebysu8u.jpg
e3a9apy7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

OP
Relley Freitas

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Prayers for mum and pup -hoping puppy will pull through
I found a bulldog rescue page in Havaii -not sure if this is any good for you tho xx https://m.facebook.com/pages/Bulldo...ages/Bulldog-Rescue-of-Hawaii/409819399066493

Thanks Pati I will definitely look into it.. Hawaii has such a high demand for EB's that this rescue as well as our humane society rarely have bulldogs to adopt. But after reading about how many of the members on here adopt for the past year I've always kept it in the back of my mind..

Thanks again!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Glad i could help xx in UK there aren't many bulldogs for adoption neither , we adopted Shy and it was one of the most rewarding thing we ever done xx

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=9566]Relley Freitas[/MENTION]

Oh that picture is heartbreaking… :*( I'm feel so bad for Mimi…
I hope that your prayers are answered soon with a pup or an adopted baby!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.