Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
This has been a terrible two weeks. After losing my wife on February 14th, I had to put Audrey to sleep this morning. She was just over two weeks shy of her 14th birthday. She had been fighting a tumor of the anal glands since August and I just could not stand to see her in pain any longer. Her quality of life had started to rapidly decline the past few days.

Rest in Peace Audrey 3/13/2000 to 2/24/2014

View attachment 67006

Craig, it made me so sad to read your post. I cannot imagine losing my beloved spouse AND dog in the space of two weeks.

Sending healing prayers your way. I know you did the best thing for Audrey and 14 years is such a gift of time especially with the Bully breed.

I hope you will pop in and let us know how you are doing...

Godspeed His love to you.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:sorry: image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHi Craig, I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of your wife, and then your bully Audrey. I can't imagine the pain and grief you must be experiencing. Audrey had a long and wonderful life, and you did the best thing for her. EBN is a family, and we are all here for you, if you need to talk or vent.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Audrey , such a beautiful girl. I cannot even begin to imagine your grief of such losses, RIP to your wife and Audrey. Heartbreaking :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Craig I am so very sorry for the loss of your wife and sweet Audrey in such a short time I can only imagine how you are feeling right now, please know that all of us at EBN are here for you to give you the support you need during this time we are family here.

My heart goes out to you.

RIP your wife and Audrey

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
So sorry for your losses. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My heartfelt and sincere condolences, I am so sorry for your losses. (hugs)

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
So very sorry to hear of your losses!! My thoughts and prayers are with you :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
So sorry to hear about the lose of your wife and now Audrey, no words will be able to help the pain, prayers and hugs to you at this sad time. Audrey 14 years wow, that is one wonderful life she had, may she Rest in peace - :hug:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless You, and Keep you Safe. I lost My Love Of My Life, My Husband of only 6 years in 1992, I can say I know how you feel. I lost 2 of My 4 Legged Love Ones in 2 days last year. Susan Moore

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.