Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
It is so hard for me to put the words together - it is a horrible tragedy hun - and i know it easier to say than do but keep strong , keep hold on to the great memories all of you had together , and believe it or not you and your family are in minds all the time (like many members here too xxx)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION] [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION]

Neither one of you two have to say anything to me… I know where your heart lies, and I LOVE you both for it!!! You both are extremely loving & supportive to everyone on here NOT just me… :heartsign:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Shame on both those vets for not at least calling. Yes, imo, it speaks volume. It's funny how life is, we mourn and then we smile when we look at the ones we love who have passed, weather it be 2 paws or 4 paws. Big hugs to you Tracey. :hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Not a day goes by where I have not thought of Winston and you, Tracey. You are very dear to me, to many of us here, and Winston was "our" boy too. Anyways, much love to you and your family.

TastetheRainbow

Jan 14, 2014
Killeen, TX
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Erebus
I'm new here so I'm not sure what happened but would like to offer my condolences. I'm very sorry for your loss and I agree, definitely take comfort in the good memories!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It is never easy losing a loved one, especially as young as he was. He was a beautiful boy. I can't believe the vet didn't send a card or anything. So unthoughtful of them. Guess it's just business and money to them. He will forever be in your heart.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Tracey, Winston will never be forgotten here on EBN he will always be remembered.

I love that photo you put in your post of Winston.

:hug: to you and your family Tacey.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Monica, I got a card from the clinic when I picked up Winston's ashes. The vet didn't even sign it, his wife had just had their first baby… and yes I get it, the holiday & a new baby he was busy. But the emergency clinic sent a letter of what happened to him & the surgeon so I KNOW that he is aware of what happened. He was also our neighbor when we lived at our old house… he knows my kids, and our entire family. He didn't do the surgery, he referred me to VOS… I understand that vets deal w/death daily, and maybe you become normalized to it. BUT we WERE above board clients at that clinic… sorry, I think that as a vet you should acknowledge some kind of humanity in this type of circumstance.

I agree with you Tracey.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Not a day goes by where I have not thought of Winston and you, Tracey. You are very dear to me, to many of us here, and Winston was "our" boy too. Anyways, much love to you and your family.

Aww Thank You Henny… I LOVE the statement that Winston is considered OUR boy… :drawheart:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think of you everyday. I hope each day brings you a little peace.

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
I don't understand I haven't on for a while what happened, if you don't feel like talking about it I understand

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.