First Solo Birthday - Linus would have been 8!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I remember when Linus passed and how you didn't know how you would be able to be without your baby, but here you are remembering your baby with a great story honoring what a great friend he was to you. I believe with my whole heart he was with you on your special day, as I believe he is with you every day in spirit. Happy birthday to you and your beautiful boy.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Made me cry. What a wonderful story. I know Linus was celebrating with his mommy. You truly were meant to be together. Linus was a truly beautiful boy - in every way. Happy belated birthday!

summer

Jan 14, 2014
Happy birthday 2 u both wat a stunning lookin dog.ur story has got me in tears as I no how u feel .bless u both .try and keep smiling remember the best.xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Happy Birthday to you Jill and The Late but Great Mr. Linus. He is celebrating with you in spirit as well as the siblings that didn't make it they are all with you celebrating. Much love on this day as I'm sure it will be tough to get through but you will get through it with love and support from all of us here.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
....:( he was such a handsome boy ! such a touching story!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Hope I'm not too late - Happy Birthday to you and your sweet Angel Linus! Forever in our hearts!

Members online

No members online now.