Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Re: RIP Our Big Beautiful Boy… Winston

My heart breaks for you everytime I think of the losses you have undergone. I mean, my heart just ACHES. I pray for you and your family. be comforted in the thought that Bella, Winston and Wellie are looking down at you all and waiting for you to cross the bridge to meet them one day. :angelheart:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway

You are an amazing woman, Tracey. The way you are handling this awful situation and so worried about your kids in the process. I think about Winston all the time and the ornament I bought for him. I am glad I got to be a small part of his life.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

You are an amazing woman, Tracey. The way you are handling this awful situation and so worried about your kids in the process. I think about Winston all the time and the ornament I bought for him. I am glad I got to be a small part of his life.

Those ornaments are so precious to me, you have NO idea!!! Of course I was teary eyed when I took them down this year… I had so planned on Christmas being a happy time for us this year!!! :(

karmasworld

Jan 6, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Karma and Diamond

OOOOOoooo I'm so sorry for you loss. Breaks my heart why they ever have to leave us. Rest In Paradise Winston

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

I am angry… but I know that NO matter how angry I get it doesn't change the fact that he's gone. I have 3 kids watching my reactions to this, and trying to deal w/their own grief… I don't want them to be afraid of death or loss, and I don't want them to never LOVE a pet again because sometimes they leave. I have been very fortunate in my life to have amazing role models, my great-grandmother buried her baby brother, child, husband and of course both parents. She would grieve deeply, but she also continued on… she enjoyed every day of her life. I was there holding my dad's hand when he passed, and from that day on I've never been afraid of death… he was at peace, and I know that my babies are at peace as well. Sometimes you have to pay attention to the lessons that you learn along your journey, they are preparing you for what is to come...

Very well said Tracey :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie

I am angry… but I know that NO matter how angry I get it doesn't change the fact that he's gone. I have 3 kids watching my reactions to this, and trying to deal w/their own grief… I don't want them to be afraid of death or loss, and I don't want them to never LOVE a pet again because sometimes they leave. I have been very fortunate in my life to have amazing role models, my great-grandmother buried her baby brother, child, husband and of course both parents. She would grieve deeply, but she also continued on… she enjoyed every day of her life. I was there holding my dad's hand when he passed, and from that day on I've never been afraid of death… he was at peace, and I know that my babies are at peace as well. Sometimes you have to pay attention to the lessons that you learn along your journey, they are preparing you for what is to come...

Tracey, you really are so wonderful. I'm so sorry for all you have gone through. Your family is lucky to have you as a role model to continue on with all you have learned from yours. All of your furry family has been extremely lucky to have you and your family loving them in such an exceptional way. Thank you for showing us all how to be strong, yet still feel loss and gain the courage to continue on. :heartsign:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

You are so brave!! Today a good friend of mine rescued a Pit-Bull, she was showing me picture's. Beautiful Pit. I ask her what his name was and she said "Winston" got a few tears in my eyes. Prayers to you and your family. :heartsign:

camelotdreams

Nov 4, 2013
Waddell, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston Stuart aka Stu and Sophie

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Winston. RIP handsome boy.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

Today is the first time I read this post Tracey and it convinces me more than ever what a truly remarkable person you are. You set an example I hope I'm able to follow. Thoughts and prayers with you always.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.