Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: RIP Our Big Beautiful Boy… Winston

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I am angry… but I know that NO matter how angry I get it doesn't change the fact that he's gone. I have 3 kids watching my reactions to this, and trying to deal w/their own grief… I don't want them to be afraid of death or loss, and I don't want them to never LOVE a pet again because sometimes they leave. I have been very fortunate in my life to have amazing role models, my great-grandmother buried her baby brother, child, husband and of course both parents. She would grieve deeply, but she also continued on… she enjoyed every day of her life. I was there holding my dad's hand when he passed, and from that day on I've never been afraid of death… he was at peace, and I know that my babies are at peace as well. Sometimes you have to pay attention to the lessons that you learn along your journey, they are preparing you for what is to come...
    You are so brave!! Today a good friend of mine rescued a Pit-Bull, she was showing me picture's. Beautiful Pit. I ask her what his name was and she said "Winston" got a few tears in my eyes. Prayers to you and your family.

Real Name
    Diana
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston Stuart aka Stu and Sophie
    Likes (Received)

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Winston. RIP handsome boy.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I am angry… but I know that NO matter how angry I get it doesn't change the fact that he's gone. I have 3 kids watching my reactions to this, and trying to deal w/their own grief… I don't want them to be afraid of death or loss, and I don't want them to never LOVE a pet again because sometimes they leave. I have been very fortunate in my life to have amazing role models, my great-grandmother buried her baby brother, child, husband and of course both parents. She would grieve deeply, but she also continued on… she enjoyed every day of her life. I was there holding my dad's hand when he passed, and from that day on I've never been afraid of death… he was at peace, and I know that my babies are at peace as well. Sometimes you have to pay attention to the lessons that you learn along your journey, they are preparing you for what is to come...
    Today is the first time I read this post Tracey and it convinces me more than ever what a truly remarkable person you are. You set an example I hope I'm able to follow. Thoughts and prayers with you always.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads