A Tribute to Bentley

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That was very nice Jill. He was a very handsome boy. Made me smile to watch your tribute :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
At work right now ... can't watch ... don't want to start :*(. But I know it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What a wonderful, beautiful tribute. It did bring tears to my eyes, and you did a beautiful job of putting it together.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Wow that was wonderfully done Jill. There are some awesome photos in there and I love that song and thought it was a great choice. That made me cry, laugh and smile. He was such a handsome little man.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Ok I couldn't help but watch. That was so beautiful and heartwarming. I especially liked the elvis pic. Bentley was lucky to have found you and your fam. You can tell that his life was full of joy and happiness. :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep tears here also. He was such an awesome bully! Great video you made. Sorry for your pain and my gosh I dont wanna ever know what it is to lose a bully but we will all be there one day unfortunately. Not fair. :*(

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Thanks everyone! It took me a long time to put that together because I was too sad to look through all his pictures but I'm really happy I finally did it and have a lasting reminder of all our good times together.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That was beautiful [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] I know he misses you too :heart:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] that made me bawl like a baby :*( That was so well done and such a wonderful idea and tribute to Bentley! Someday I'll figure out the movie maker... great idea to have their pictures in one place!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.