ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Our beloved Bella would of turned 6 today… we always thought it was so cool that she was born on New Year's Eve…
She was a funny bully, and truth be told I wasn't her favorite… she adored my husband :luv: She only started to warm up to me when she was pregnant, and of course when her puppies were born. She trusted me with her babies, and I noticed such a change in her. Roxie & Bella were big buddies, and I guess I should be grateful that 2 females got along so well, Roxie is such a pushover… LOL We lost her in June, so it's only been 6 months since she has been gone. I just wanted to honor her a little bit today. She will be forever missed… :*(

563359_10150976339913548_501639655_n.jpg522521_10151455517303548_1292601767_n.jpg149406_10151390492478548_1440441499_n.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Much love being sent your way. She was a very pretty girl for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Much love being sent your way. She was a very pretty girl for sure.

Thanks Todd, and Thank You for my New Year's gift!!! So glad this year has come to a close… :whew:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
You are more than welcome. You have been through so much this year. I wish I could do more for you. Heck you have helped me keep my sanity many times in the last 6 months as well. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
They were so beautiful. So sorry that you have had such hard times.So much loss in such a short time..... I know the heartbreak. I guess if we care-we have to deal with it. The only solution is to not CARE about anything. Gotta' keep on keepin' on. I think of you every day, and pray for you. Admire your strength. Wish I could say it like Carol could. :pray2::cake::angel:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
What a beautiful mama she was. I didn't realize it was only 6 months ago that Bella passed away. 2013 has been incredibly tough for you Tracey, to say the least. My thoughts are with Bella today, on her birthday, and wishing you and yours a 2014 filled with good health and joy.

Last edited:
OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You are more than welcome. You have been through so much this year. I wish I could do more for you. Heck you have helped me keep my sanity many times in the last 6 months as well. :)

You are fine Todd… you guys have been amazing!!! I pray for better times for both of us this coming year… we haven't completely LOST IT yet!!! LOL :retreat:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
What a beautiful bully Bella was. Happy birthday in heaven beautiful girl. She is happy romping around with her babies. Try to have a happy new year Tracey god knows you deserve it. 2014 will be a better year for you and your family. How is Lily feeling?

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They were so beautiful. So sorry that you have had such hard times.So much loss in such a short time..... I know the heartbreak. I guess if we care-we have to deal with it. The only solution is to not CARE about anything. Gotta' keep on keepin' on. I think of you every day, and pray for you. Admire your strength. Wish I could say it like Carol could. :pray2::cake::angel:

Thank you Lynn… and what you said was perfect. It comes from the heart, and that's all that matters :drawheart:

- - - Updated - - -

What a beautiful mama she was. I didn't realize it was only 6 months ago that Bella passed away. 2013 has been incredibly tough for you Tracy, to say the least. My thoughts are with Bella today, on her birthday, and wishing you and yours a 2014 filled with good health and joy.

Same to you Henny… this too shall pass!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a beautiful bully Bella was. Happy birthday in heaven beautiful girl. She is happy romping around with her babies. Try to have a happy new year Tracey god knows you deserve it. 2014 will be a better year for you and your family. How is Lily feeling?

Thank you Rosalie… same to you!!! I've been meaning to ask you how things are going w/Frankie? Getting any better?
Lily is doing pretty good, finally over the fever just has a cough now. Seems like the Tamiflu worked it's magic… we went to see the Hobbit yesterday & have dinner. She was losing her mind in the house.
Hope you have a Happy New Year Rosalie!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy Birthday beautiful Bella! You were so loved and adored, such a great momma too and you will ALWAYS be remembered with great love and happy tears.

:hug:

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you Rosalie… same to you!!! I've been meaning to ask you how things are going w/Frankie? Getting any better?
Lily is doing pretty good, finally over the fever just has a cough now. Seems like the Tamiflu worked it's magic… we went to see the Hobbit yesterday & have dinner. She was losing her mind in the house.
Hope you have a Happy New Year Rosalie!!!

It's a slow go with Frankie. We are seeing a trainer tomorrow to get feed back on how to intergrate him with Brutus. Brutus is getting better with him though. He puts his toys under the gate for Frankie which is good because Brutus loves his toys. I found someone who will train Brutus and Frankie for lifetime for $995. He will get us over any issues we are having now and will retrain for any thing that comes up in the future. We asked the rescue for help a week ago and still haven't heard anything. I'm not holding my breath. I can see if we are going to keep him we are on our own.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's a slow go with Frankie. We are seeing a trainer tomorrow to get feed back on how to intergrate him with Brutus. Brutus is getting better with him though. He puts his toys under the gate for Frankie which is good because Brutus loves his toys. I found someone who will train Brutus and Frankie for lifetime for $995. He will get us over any issues we are having now and will retrain for any thing that comes up in the future. We asked the rescue for help a week ago and still haven't heard anything. I'm not holding my breath. I can see if we are going to keep him we are on our own.

I'm so sorry… do you know anything about his past? Did they tell you he had aggression issues? Seems like you guys are just swimming on your own in this… not fair!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy Birthday beautiful Bella, you were so blessed to have had her love even though hubby got most of it... but she knew you were her caretaker when she needed you most. :heart:

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so sorry… do you know anything about his past? Did they tell you he had aggression issues? Seems like you guys are just swimming on your own in this… not fair!!!
He was never in the rescue so we are relying on what the owners have said. They are telling us he is good with dogs, but I can't see that he was socialized because they finally told us that he was walked twice a day and they crated. He has great manners but a lot of energy which is fine. I am working on that. When he gets crazy and starts nipping at us I make him go into a down stay until he gets the message that what he is doing is unacceptable. He is super smart and catching on. He jumped all over our counters when he first came to us and he doesn't do it at all now. I think there is hope.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.