Samson AKA Sammy Two Tone 3/31/06 - 12/11/13

sillyheadbon

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie Roll Schmitt
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. Your post made me cry. I am glad you were with him until the end - he will always know how loved he was....

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Tessa, I'm so, so sorry. I know your pain so well. You are not alone! It won't happen today or tomorrow, but soon, you will be able to look on the life and love you shared with Samson with smiles instead of tears. He will live in your heart forever.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Tessa, I have cried buckets of tears for all of you. I keep thinking of the picture you had of Samson with the dreads, and me PM'ing you that without that hat he looked bald. I can not ever imagine the pain, but know that I am so sorry for your loss, and we are all here for you.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
My heart goes out to you. I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow..I am at a loss for words. I have to admit I lost it at the Steve Millers Joker part too. My thoughts and prayers are with you on the loss of your dear boy Sampson. I can't imagine your pain.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Tessa, my heart breaks for your loss. I can't tell you how sorry I am for what you are going through. It doesn't make it any easier to bear, but at least he was surrounded by his loved ones in his last moments. You are in my thoughts.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I am so very sorry for your loss! No words of condolence will make the loss any less you have them none the less....Just know we are here for you and love you sending prayers of comfort and peace to you and your family.:assurred:

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Oh how very sorry I am for you...Please know you will be in my prayers and thoughts!

Shannon Cascioli

Mar 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hercules and Ariel
I am so very sorry for your loss. Glad you got to say goodbyes and give him the great life he had. Positive wishes sent to you. My heart hurts for you.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Words cannot express how sorry I am you had to go through this and are still going through it. Even if a beloved pet leaves us in the physical form....take heart in knowing they are always with us in spirit. You will always have EBN when you are feeling low and missing him, we are all here for you

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Tessa, I am heartbroken for you and your family. Samson was loved and loved you all in return. You gave him a wonderful life, and at the end, you were with him as he went over the rainbow bridge. You always will have him in your heart - he'll always be a part of you. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Tessa, I could bring myself to read this until now...I thought of you when I came across my Samson's Christmas stocking and considered contacting you and sending it to you but then I saw this thread title and I could not even read the contents.

I am sitting at work at my desk, crying because it is SO HARD to say goodbye. I know my time with Petunia is coming too and cannot bear the thought.

So glad you had him cremated and a paw print done. I did the same for my Sammy. I even wear a locket with some of his ashes inside.

Samson was SO LOVED and don't think that he did not love you and yours because I know he did. You did all you could and in the end, you did the best for Samson.

I am just so very sorry. My prayers are with you....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.