Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss of your beautiful boy Samson, he was too young to go to the bridge. It is hard now without him, but he will always be forever in your heart and your memories. Thanks for coming here and letting us know about Samson, and we hope in the future you are not a stranger and let us know if you ever decide to get another bully one day.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Tessa and David, I am so heartbroken for both of you. Samson will never be forgotten, he was a very special boy indeed, your baby, your child. Your bond with him was an incredible one. I must admit I sobbed when you played the Joker for him, it was so touching that you did that. He was a very blessed boy to have you both as his parents.

RIP sweet Samson, we love you and will miss you.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
So sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine having to go through that :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm so sorry Tessa! You and Samson have been a part of EBN from nearly the beginning. We all know how much you loved and cherished that sweet boy. You are in my thoughts!

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
I am so sorry for your loss! My heart hurts for you! Sending prayers your way!!

♡Blessed♥

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Sending condolences and prayers....Rest in Peace Samson - You will forever be loved and missed by all of us!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Tessa, I'm sitting here w/tears streaming down… I'm so very very sorry for your loss. Samson sounds like an amazing bully, and I'm so grateful that you shared your journey w/him… My prayers & thoughts are with you & your family at this most difficult time :cry:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
My sincerest condolences to you and your hubby. I am sitting here in tears, knowing too well the pain we feel when these furballs have to leave us. I pray that you will have peace knowing the wonderful home you gave him for his whole life. Bless you at this difficult time.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so very sorry for your Loss -its so sad that our fur babies can get so unwell in matter of days - you made the best decision to end his suffering and let him to rainbow bridge-it is one of the toughest decision any pet parent need to make ;-( but you have to stay strong , even tho its very hard ;-(
Im so at loss for words as nothing i would say could make feel any better xxx

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Tessa, I'm am so very sorry to hear about Samson. My thoughts are with you and your family. :cry: I wish there was something we could do or say to ease your pain, but know that we are all hear for you. :hug:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I am so sorry for your loss; our prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. I lost my oldest Great Dane in April of this year and I still am unable to look at pictures of her without tearing up. He will always be with you and now he is without pain. Take care, be safe, god bless!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.