I still miss my Rocky

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Yep I am bawling my eyes out. Rocky knew he was loved and he will be in your heart forever. Very heartbreaking story. :cry:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That is a heartbreaking story Dana. I cant imagine how that felt going through the whole night with no other alternative but to watch and wait. I am saddened and angry right along with you that no vet would come out. My thoughts are with you today.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Your story about Rocky is breaking my heart. I'm so sorry you, your family and Rocky had to endure. Sending lots of prayers to you.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Dana, my heart aches for you reading your story and what you had to go through. I also lost my 14 year old Jack Russell Oreo, just over 3 years ago, and I still think about her, and miss her everyday. I don't think we ever get over losing a beloved pet, but with time we do learn to deal with it, and after grieving, we have our good memories of our time with them, and can smile when we think about them. They definetely take a piece of our heart with them when they pass. It must have been so heartbreaking not to be able to help your baby, and also frustrating that no one was willing to come and help you. I can't imagine what you went through. I'm so sorry for your loss and am sending you a big hug, love and prayers.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I am so sorry that you and Rocky had to go through that. What a sad and horrible story.

Honestly, I don't know if I could have kept my mouth shut. I would have been livid.

You did what you could for Rocky and I know he knew you loved him. He is in another place where there is no sickness or death. He runs free with all of our other beloved pets.

I hope knowing that brings you some peace.

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
This was absolutely heartbreaking to read. I'm so sorry for your loss and I can't imagine what you've gone through. Hugs to you & your family. I still miss my pets that I've lost over the years.

Members online

No members online now.