Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

My sincerest condolences to you knowing JDAM's diagnosis & your wise decision
to help her go, peacefully & painlessly, to the rainbow bridge. I am so sorry for
your heartbreak, I have felt that terrible loss too, as many here have...we are
with you and support you thru this sad time. Sending prayers of strength & comfort
for you. I'm so glad GOD sent your baby bully knowing you would need him to help
you cope with JDAM's loss. GOD bless & keep you close.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug: Prayers to you and JDAM for a peaceful passing to the bridge. Our hearts, thoughts and prayer will always be with you

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Oh I am so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Your poor baby. But you gave JDAM 6 years of love and joy. God bless ad know we are all thinking of you and sending good thoughts.:pray2:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this hard time! I can hardly see to type due to the tears fulling my eyes. I am so very sorry. God bless

OP
W

wvlady1965

Mar 28, 2013
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
Thank you ALL for your kind words and support. It will be a very hard thing to do but I know we have spoiled her for six years. It's unbelievable how much of a good dog she has been. You couldn't ask for any better. I know she will be accepted at the rainbow bridge and will be a young happy bully running and playing with the many furbabies we have lost before her. Hugs to you all for being here for me.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I am so sorry to hear about your little baby. May god be with you and your family during this difficult time and give you the strength you need.

OP
W

wvlady1965

Mar 28, 2013
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
thank you all. Pray to give me the strength. Most of all pray for a quick and painless trip to the rainbow bridge. Oh God, please give the strength.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
thank you all. Pray to give me the strength. Most of all pray for a quick and painless trip to the rainbow bridge. Oh God, please give the strength.

Yes, it is a gift to know they will be going but so difficult too. GOD will be with you & JDAM all the way
and I pray you feel HIS presence helping you see her thru to the Rainbow Bridge. I hope, you draw
strength & comfort from all of us sending our positive thoughts, vibes & prayers...our hearts are truly
with y'all. Much love in this difficult & painful time...thru the air...into your heart from ours...GOD bless y'all.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so sorry to hear this. JDAM will be running free at the bridge soon with no more pain. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Unfortunately, I have made this decision way too many times,it never gets any easier. Though it pains us to the core, and we feel so empty without them, it is the kindest, most unselfish decision we can make for the one suffering, and enduring such pain. We have the loving choice to give them peace. Not so with humans-we have to watch them endure so much pain and suffering. I pray that you will be with your bully ,hold JD in your arms with love-as you held in life- as your baby finds pain free peace.GOD be with you-When you see your baby again, you will be licked with gratitude.

Trina

Aug 5, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Reba and Fancy
So sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in the memories and the love you shared!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am so sorry for your sorrow in making this decision one that many of us have made and so very hard to do so, My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jdam during her passing to the Rainbow Bridge. We are here for you :hug:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I am sorry to hear about your baby JDAM. I lost Beast Dog our Great Dane we had for 13 years to cancer in April of this year and understand the pain and emptiness you are going through. You have given her wonderful years and know she has had a wonderful life with you and your family and you are there to support her through the passing to Rainbow Bridge. Just tell her to look for Beast Dog on the other side and know we are here for you. God bless you and your family.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.