aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
aww i am so sorry to hear about linus. your post broke my heart. I'm so sorry..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Jill, Linus has always been a favorite of mine. So sweet like a teddy bear and his ears..... Omg he had fabulous spotted ears! This is so heart wrenching for us as your EBN family, I wish this didn't have to be the outcome we all face. 7 years is just not enough time, but like Becky said it never is. Hugs girly! :*(

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Your tribute to Linus was beautiful. My sincerest condolences to your family. Heaven has received another angel.

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
Thank you for sharing a beautiful tribute to Linus. He is beautiful and had the best parents! The personalities of our bullies leave a life long impression on our hearts. I thought I would never never get another bully after mine passed a couple of years and had trouble dealing with my loss. But now I have another baby and I am SO happy again. Rest in Peace great Linus!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
My heart just breaks for you. What a beautiful tribute to your friend. Our pets DO take a piece of us with them when they go, but we also need to cherish what they gave to us when they were here. Bless you and your family, and pending new born. Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I can't even imagine the pain, so sorry for your loss:*( Linus seems to have had a great life here on earth and he got to live his life healthy and normal till it was his time, that is a blessing that I wish for mine more than anything<3 Thinking of you.

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
Oh my, I am so very sorry! What a beautiful guy. I know you are heartbroken. Rest assured that you gave him an amazing and happy life. So so sorry.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Still crying for you, Jill. Linus was a wonderful bully who was lucky to have such a loving family. Thank you for sharing his life with us. Your pictures always captured his photogenic features. :)

Goodbye, Linus. Please watch over your family ... especially your baby brother and your future baby brother. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Goodnight sweet prince. So handsome. His life was beautiful and so was he.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss, as Linus was a beautiful bully. He had a happy and loving life and he went out without pain. He is playing at the bridge and is healthy, and will see you again some day.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so sorry for your loss and know only time will ease your pain. Linus was so loved and lived the good life with your family. He died in peace, knowing he was loved. Run free, sweet Linus!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so sorry for your loss ..your tribute to Linus truly made me cry ...as im writing this short sentence tears streaming down my cheeks I wish you and your family all the best in this difficult time xxxxx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online