Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh my.. That was such a loving post. Im in tears. My condolences to your family.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
So sorry to hear of Linus' passing. he was such a handsome fellow and his pictures always brought such a smile to my face.

It is wonderful that Linus was able to pass over to Rainbow Bridge in the warmth and love of your house. This memorial was beautifully written. Your son may not have his fur brother here but Linus is definitely up there watching over him and protecting him.

It is true there lives are just too short but its amazing how much they can change your life in that small amount of time

Lots of love and hugs coming your way

RipleyandBentley

May 13, 2013
Brighton, Colorado
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ripley Jaxon & Bentley Winston
Jill - I just read your post and want you to know I am crying right along with you. We had always had labs and other types of dogs in the past, but once you own a Bulldog, they really do consume your heart. My deepest sympathy to you and your family and know we are all here for you. R.I.P. Linus!! :angelheart:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Your tribute to Linus was beautiful. I just can't stop crying. He always will be in your heart. He was well-loved by his family and he had a truly wonderful, loved and loving life. Loving a bulldog is hard because they aren't with us for very long, but they have so much love in them that even with the heartbreak it is worth it. Dudley and I send our warmest thoughts and hugs. Know you are not alone with your loss -- we all grieve for Linus with you...such a sweet, handsome boy!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
My deepest condolences. I lost a dog a few years back and it was devastating. When I purchased Raven I worried so much about the "what if's" associated with a bully. I decided to throw caution to the wind and I have never regretted it. I pray that the pain subsides and you are only left with all of your happy memories. Linus was well loved and I am sorry that you had such a short time with him. Although it's hard, I know you wouldn't trade a day of this heartache if it meant never ever having Linus to love. Rest in peace sweet little boy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My heart is with you, Jill..... :hug: and prayers to you and your family.

Rest in Peace sweet Linus, go run and play at the Bridge with all our babies that passed before you

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
What a wonderful tribute to your beloved boy. May you find comfort as you remember all of his wonderful qualities. :hug:

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
With big crocodilian years running down my face, my heart aches so badly for you & your family. I am so sorry and I know that Linus knew how loved he was an he loved you back with his whole heart!! I will be praying! I'm so sorry

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So sorry for your loss. Your tribute was beautiful. I am happy to hear he enjoyed his time and went peacefully. The memories Linus left will bouy your heart in time.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a wonderful tribute for your wonderful miracle bully boy!! Linus has always been precious to me from the moment I saw him, and when his little namesake was born I knew he had to be mine.

Nothing I can ever say will ever be enough, but know that I am going to give my Linus an extra kiss each night because I believe that your sweet boy will live on in mine. :heart:

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
I'm so sorry for your loss. at the very least he was home with his family and happy right to the end.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online