1 Year Ago

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
542
Reaction score
91
Location
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Today marks the 1st Anniversary of our Dear Heffeners sudden passing. Still very hard for us to watch this video.

 
Last edited:
Sorry for the loss. What a sweet video.
 
Aww w what a wonderful video..and such a gorgeous bully.
 
I'm so sorry for your loss. I dread the day....
 
Very nice video. I am so sorry for your loss.
 
I'm so sorry you lost Heff way too soon, such a handsome, awesome
and oh so sweet boy. Your video & song remain one of my fav tributes,
ever!
:lubu:
 
Such a nice video! Xoxo


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
And now I'm crying. What a sweet boy. I'm so sorry.
 
What a handsome and happy boy he was.... so very sorry for your loss.
 
I'm so very sorry for your loss... what a beautiful video. We just lost our Bella a month ago, and it's been very difficult for our family. :cry:
 
What a beautiful video of your handsome fella, never easy losing a member of the family.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top