Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Lauren, I am so very sorry for this tragedy, what an enormous loss, she was
such a sweet pup. Will be keeping you & yours in my thoughts & prayers, so
very difficult for children to deal with...heck...for us to deal with!

Please stay in touch and share your new pup's pics with us. How cool you get
to take a brother of hers. Nothing like an adorable puppy to help ease the pain
of loss, I know that none can take Big Booty Trudy's place in y'all's heart.

GOD bless and comfort you as you grieve for sweet Trudy, again, I'm so very
sorry for her sudden loss and way too young. Sending hugs & love.
:assurred:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh, I'm just reading this now, and I am so saddened to hear about your sweet Trudy's passing. I am so sorry for your loss, and for your families pain, especially your children. No words can take away what you're feeling, or make you feel better right now, but only time will heal your hearts. I hope it works out with her brother, he won't ever replace her, but he will help you heal, and allow you to love another sweet bully. My Bulldozer also has a genetic defect in his jaw too, he got a severe underbite, that didn't show itself until he was 5 months old, and because of it, his teeth don't meet, and he's missing some of his back teeth, and his tongue sticks out all the time. We feel it just gives him more character, and he's so sweet and cute. Sending you and your family love, hugs, and prayers, and again I'm so sorry for the tragic loss of Trudy.

Kimmy

Jun 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hurley Who MaGoo
So saddened and heartbroken for you and your family.

- - - Updated - - -

So saddened and heartbroken for you and your family.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh no. Such truly awful news ... I know how painful it is to lose them so suddenly and unexpectedly. My thoughts are with you and be at peace in the knowledge that she is playing at the Rainbow Bridge and waiting for you.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
My Angel up in heaven, I wanted you to know, I feel you watching over me, everywhere I go. I wish you were with me , but that can never be. Memories of you in my heart that only I can see. My Angel up in heaven, I hope you understand, that I would give anything if I could hold you once again. I'd hold you oh so tightly, and never let you go, and all the love inside me, to you I would show.My Angel up in heaven,
For now we are apart. You will always live inside of me, deep within my Heart. Rest in everlasting peace sweet Angel

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry for your loss. I have had many dogs in my life-as I usually have several at a time. I have lost three of them in the past several months. It never gets easier. I don't have the pain as you do of having to also deal with the children's pain. I know how it hurts to lose both human and animal family. I pray for you and your children
that your new pup can help you all get past this traumatic time.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh man I'm so sorry to hear this news, she was way to young to go to the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in piece baby girl.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I am so sorry for you and your family. I hope everything works out and Trudy's brother comes home with you. That is the best medicine for a broken heart!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my im so sorry to read this. i sure hope you get another soon and well maybe it will help just a bit.

OP
Lalabangbang

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
Thank you everyone for such kind words, thoughts, and prayers.... In a weird way writing this post and reading everyone's response has made me feel better. I'm working on a cute shadow box in memory of her with her collar, favorite toy duck, and a baby tooth we found just a few days before everything happened. I'm also going to get a cute picture put in it. That way she will always be with us :-). Can't wait to go look at her brother and make sure he will work out well with our family (I'm sure he will) ill create a post on the intros cause I need help picking a name :-). Thanks again. I love this website so many sweet kind helpful people

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I am so sorry at the loss of your baby girl Trudy. :( You are brave by considering another bully, especially for your autistic son. I know changes upset them a lot.

Good luck in getting Trudy's brother!

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
It breaks my heart to hear of your loss. I hope your shadow box will always remind you of your baby and bring back the happy memories. May your new little puppy help you all move forward and give you something joyful to focus on. Prayers for you and your children!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am so sorry about your sudden loss. My heart and thoughts are with you :hug::hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.