goodbye Trudy...

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
I had to say goodbye to my big booty trudy way too soon... she was only 20 weeks old. Everything happened so quick that I dont really know what happened except that her stomach twisted and caused bloat. It was late last sunday evening and we noticed immediately that something was wrong and went as fast as we could to the nearest 24 hour vet (its 45 mins away but we got there in about 30)... she was having such a hard time breathing and actually may have stopped twice on the way... as soon as we got to vet they started working on her but again her heart stopped and it was too long too late to save her.... she honestly has been the best dog ive ever had so smart so sweet. She will be missed but now hopefully my dad has the smartest, cutest dog ever in heaven...

The breeder where I got Trudy has been very nice to us and hopefully in the next week we are going to go look at one of trudys brothers. Breeder was going to keep him but his jaw is little bit crooked so he would not be a good breeder dog.... hard thing to do so quick but I have young kids that are so upset... my one son is autistic and really does not understand whats happened....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh how horribly sudden and so sad. so sorry for your loos and :hug: and :pray: to you and your family

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
I am so sorry for your loss...:( you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am so sorry for you loss you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Harle send hugs and puppy kisses your way.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
There are no words that can comfort you right now I am sure. I know our pets take a piece of our hearts with them when they go. Just know we are with you in spirit and mourn your loss with you. I am so,sorry this happened- especially with kids who just don't understand. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs from Florida.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Lauren I am so sorry to here about Trudy's passing. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this trying time. Hopefully everything goes well with Trudy's brother. And how wonderful that now your dad gets to be with Trudy. Hugs, thoughts and prayers coming your way from Tubby & I

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I had to say goodbye to my big booty trudy way too soon... she was only 20 weeks old. Everything happened so quick that I dont really know what happened except that her stomach twisted and caused bloat. It was late last sunday evening and we noticed immediately that something was wrong and went as fast as we could to the nearest 24 hour vet (its 45 mins away but we got there in about 30)... she was having such a hard time breathing and actually may have stopped twice on the way... as soon as we got to vet they started working on her but again her heart stopped and it was too long too late to save her.... she honestly has been the best dog ive ever had so smart so sweet. She will be missed but now hopefully my dad has the smartest, cutest dog ever in heaven...

The breeder where I got Trudy has been very nice to us and hopefully in the next week we are going to go look at one of trudys brothers. Breeder was going to keep him but his jaw is little bit crooked so he would not be a good breeder dog.... hard thing to do so quick but I have young kids that are so upset... my one son is autistic and really does not understand whats happened....

oh no honey I'm so sorry to read this, that's just awful, Praying for you all

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I am so so sorry and saddened. I know your heart must be broken. I hope your search for a new Bully goes well and Trudy is running with the Big Boyz now!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
So sorry to hear about Trudy. I know you are heartbroken and I'm so sorry about your children's loss -- must be devastating to them. Thoughts and prayers are with you.:heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Heartbreaking, I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So so sorry for your loss. :cry:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so very sorry to hear about your baby Trudy... Sending prayers to you & your family ; (

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online