JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Such a rough and loveless life until she came to you and her new family. Makes me teary eye for her. RIP sweet Molly, you deserved so much more. :(

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
She didn't die alone and neglected thanks to you, she died loved by her people and is waiting for them now. I have to say that picture of Molly and Miss Tallulah made me laugh and the looks on both of them just about sums up the personality you described of Miss Molly. Tallulah is looking like 'help! I can't move or it'll get me!!' kind of like Jurassic Park and the raptors, if you don't move then they can't see you LOL and Molly is looking at her and thinking 'just give me a reason young 'un, I don't even need a good reason any old one will do so just try me'

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Mollys last six months was full of love and kindness poor baby girl Rest in Peace Molly. So sorry for your loss.

OP
Tooleysmom

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes for Molly. I wanted to honour her.Your words have touched my heart and I know Molly can feel all the love sent to her. You are such an amazing community.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes for Molly. I wanted to honour her.Your words have touched my heart and I know Molly can feel all the love sent to her. You are such an amazing community.

EBN is what it is because it's filled with members like you.

Thank YOU for your awesome loving & compassionate heart
and being willing to step in and make a difference including, opening
your wallet.

Cami & I send you our love and best wishes...Cami loving her generous
gift from you of her cooleroo...Molly was very blessed you stepped up
to the plate & provided for her last days on Earth. Much love & GOD bless!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Always sad to hear when a bully goes to the rainbow bridge, and maybe even more so when you know that they have lived a life of pain and hardship. But I believe that they live in the moment and don't dwell on the past quite as much as humans do. So when she went, her heart was over flowing with the love and attention that she had during the last few months of her life. And that was ONLY because you made it happen.

The loss will still be there, but know that she would be grateful for all that you did and let that put a smile on your face. :assurred:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Wow. How can you not have tears in your eyes and a lump in your throat after reading that? I'm so sorry to hear about Molly's passing but so very happy she knew love, probably for the first time in her life, before she passed. God bless ya'll for helping her so much! I'm so sorry for your loss, it really does break my heart.

Mollysmom

Aug 14, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly (aka MollyGator, MollyDolly, MollyDog the PollyWog)
I would like to thank both you and Kim for the generosity and compassion that you shared with my family when we first brought Molly home. You shared ideas and advice that is and was invaluable. When we brought Molly home she had several small health issues, skin rash, ear infection and a blocked tear duct. With medication these were quick and easy to clear up. Her TOENAILS on the other paw were a different story. Two toenails were so long that they were pushing into the pads on her feet, the rest weren't that much better. In order to get her nails short enough to trim, I bought the smallest hobby file that I could find. Molly patiently sat on the floor with me for over 2 1/2 hours while I filed these nails away from the pads of her feet. Once I could fit the dremel under her nails we would sit together for a couple of minutes each day for her manicure. Then came the nose. The cracks in her nose were so deep that there scabs around her nostrils. She was not fond of the nose butter but lucky for me Molly was extremely food driven. Need a distraction? Crinkle a bag of treats :yes:. Molly may have been small in size but her heart was bulldog sized. We had a 15 y/o sheppard cross that had just had a stroke the day before Molly came home to us. Our younger sheppard (10 yrs) would not go anywhere near her. Molly wandered over to her and cuddled right up to her and stayed next to her until she recovered. :angelheart:With Molly's passing we have noticed a very large, bulldog shaped hole in our lives. I miss my Molly-Gator

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
RIP Sweet Fur Baby....at least she knew love in the last days of her life better late than never. She has love from others on the Rainbow Bridge and being led to a beautiful place.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online