Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Molly.jpg
Molly her first day (at my house)

I didn't know Molly for very long. She was a rescue from a man who wanted to euthanize her because he said "he was tired of dogs" His daughter told our friend's son that Molly was going to be euthanized unless she could find a someone to take her. We had Molly here but Miss Tallulah was far too gentle and the first thing Molly did was walk into Miss T's crate and pee. Then she started growling at Miss T and dominating our gentle soul. Poor Molly was doing what she needed to survive. I felt she needed to have an environment where she could just be top dog. Poor Molly was a mess. She had long pawnails turned under and it was painful for her to walk without limping, her nose was all crusty and her fur was missing in bald patches on her body. She had been used for breeding and her nipples virtually touched the floor. The boy and his family generously took in Molly and Kim and I paid the vet bills, told them about EBN and I gave the mom a bunch of my stuff like my Dremmel etc. to help. Molly got the meds she needed, her nails were taken care of and her meds helped her skin condition. She looked awesome! Molly had 6 months of love and happiness with her new family. She got chubby and spoiled like she deserved. A few days ago she was peeing blood and passed away shortly after. Molly was about 10 years old according to my vet. Rest in peace beautiful Molly.

Molly and T.jpg
Molly and Miss Tallulah

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So glad she had that 6 months of love. :cry:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
It's better to be loved 6 months than not at all...I always cry when I hear of a bully passing...like I'm always a bit afraid of the day when my boys will leave me...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This is horrible. Shame on her previous owners. How do people live with themselves when they can treat a gentle loving animal like they don't matter, they should be thought of and treated like a member of your family, and be given a loving caring life. Anything short of that then you aren't an animal lover and shouldn't be a animal owner. Thank goodness for you and Kim for giving her the life she deserved if only for a short time, she lived her last few months, in better shape than when you got her, probably in more comfort and less pain due to the medication, and her nails being taken care of. God bless you guys for doing that for her, I'm sure her last months were better because of you. RIP. sweet Molly, run free and pain free at the rainbow bridge. Lets hope that her previous owner doesn't get old and sick and gets treated like he treated that poor baby. Karma

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
She knew love and that's what matters. Rest sweet Molly - we will always hold you dear in our hearts.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor baby. At least she had a taste of love even if it was at the end. I honestly don't get some people and the way they treat animals.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
so very sorry to hear this.........so glad her last months were with someone that loved and let her know she mattered......as for the pieces of crap that had her ( i won't call them owners) like i say...what goes around COMES around!! grrrrrr

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Poor Molly. I'm so glad some one loved her and gave her the life she should have had, if only for a little while. Just breaks my heart.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Poor Molly...so glad her last 6 months were awesome and she was loved...I just had to hug my Petunia and thank God that I have her. We only have them for such a short time and we never know when it will be the last of anything.

RIP Sweet Molly...run free on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Rest in peace sweet girl.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rest in peace sweet girl. So happy you felt love even if for a short time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So very sad to hear about Molly... It makes me angry to think of the owner just breeding her & then ready to get rid of her. So glad you stepped in to save her, even for just 6 mos. God Bless...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.