Thread: Goodbye Molly

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Goodbye Molly

Wow. How can you not have tears in your eyes and a lump in your throat after reading that? I'm so sorry to hear about Molly's passing but so very happy she knew love, probably for the first time in her life, before she passed. God bless ya'll for helping her so much! I'm so sorry for your loss, it really does break my heart.
    Eddie: Patsy hasn't eaten since 1974.
    Patsy: A crisp, darling. A crisp.
    -Absolutely Fabulous-

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)

Sweet Molly.. Rest n peace beautiful girl.

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

May she rest in peace now.

Real Name
    Kathy
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly (aka MollyGator, MollyDolly, MollyDog the PollyWog)
    Likes (Received)

I would like to thank both you and Kim for the generosity and compassion that you shared with my family when we first brought Molly home. You shared ideas and advice that is and was invaluable. When we brought Molly home she had several small health issues, skin rash, ear infection and a blocked tear duct. With medication these were quick and easy to clear up. Her TOENAILS on the other paw were a different story. Two toenails were so long that they were pushing into the pads on her feet, the rest weren't that much better. In order to get her nails short enough to trim, I bought the smallest hobby file that I could find. Molly patiently sat on the floor with me for over 2 1/2 hours while I filed these nails away from the pads of her feet. Once I could fit the dremel under her nails we would sit together for a couple of minutes each day for her manicure. Then came the nose. The cracks in her nose were so deep that there scabs around her nostrils. She was not fond of the nose butter but lucky for me Molly was extremely food driven. Need a distraction? Crinkle a bag of treats . Molly may have been small in size but her heart was bulldog sized. We had a 15 y/o sheppard cross that had just had a stroke the day before Molly came home to us. Our younger sheppard (10 yrs) would not go anywhere near her. Molly wandered over to her and cuddled right up to her and stayed next to her until she recovered. With Molly's passing we have noticed a very large, bulldog shaped hole in our lives. I miss my Molly-Gator

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

RIP Sweet Fur Baby....at least she knew love in the last days of her life better late than never. She has love from others on the Rainbow Bridge and being led to a beautiful place.

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Stacy
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Bless her Heart!!
    Its so hard being the queen!!!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mollysmom View Post
    I would like to thank both you and Kim for the generosity and compassion that you shared with my family when we first brought Molly home. You shared ideas and advice that is and was invaluable. When we brought Molly home she had several small health issues, skin rash, ear infection and a blocked tear duct. With medication these were quick and easy to clear up. Her TOENAILS on the other paw were a different story. Two toenails were so long that they were pushing into the pads on her feet, the rest weren't that much better. In order to get her nails short enough to trim, I bought the smallest hobby file that I could find. Molly patiently sat on the floor with me for over 2 1/2 hours while I filed these nails away from the pads of her feet. Once I could fit the dremel under her nails we would sit together for a couple of minutes each day for her manicure. Then came the nose. The cracks in her nose were so deep that there scabs around her nostrils. She was not fond of the nose butter but lucky for me Molly was extremely food driven. Need a distraction? Crinkle a bag of treats . Molly may have been small in size but her heart was bulldog sized. We had a 15 y/o sheppard cross that had just had a stroke the day before Molly came home to us. Our younger sheppard (10 yrs) would not go anywhere near her. Molly wandered over to her and cuddled right up to her and stayed next to her until she recovered. With Molly's passing we have noticed a very large, bulldog shaped hole in our lives. I miss my Molly-Gator

Hi I am honored to hear how you and your family and others saved Molly. This is how old bully's should cross the bridge, with love in their hearts given by someone like you.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mollysmom View Post

So sorry for the hole in your heart.... but keep talking about those memories! It is what helps me with missing my boy!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Molly is happy in heaven with all her friends that have passed. I sit here with tears in my eyes for two reasons. One that this sweet baby had such a rough life, and two that she also knew what it was to feel love before she passed to the angels in heaven thanks to some angels here on earth.Your family was exactly what this baby needed before she went on to her next journey.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads