ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Bella was our first Bully, she was born New Year's Eve 2007. My husband got her as his retirement gift, and she was his baby. She fit in well w/our Boxer Roxie... they both loved to play together. Bella kept me on my toes... she swallowed everything including a live baby bird, decorative starfish, countless rawhides... I was constantly rushing her in to the Vets for something. My husband decided to breed her so in Dec 2012 she had 8 puppies. She was a good Momma, and we decided to keep her favorite (and the kids) Winston. It was constant craziness w/three doggies, but we had a lot of laughs along the way. On June 11th of this year Bella died during her spay due to complications from her C-section. To say we were in shock would be an understatement... We miss her so very much, and we are heartbroken that she left us so unexpectedly. I know that she's waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge & I also take comfort in the fact that she's w/her baby Wellie. We Miss & Love You Bella ; (

DSC00796.jpgDSC03200.jpgIMG_0611.jpgIMG_0726.jpgIMG_1113.jpgIMG_1489.jpgIMG_0234.jpg

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:(

Oh my...this is so very sad. I just responded to baby Wellie's and even though I knew the story, it breaks my heart. Such a beautiful girl....too many at the bridge...:(

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm sorry for your loss of Bella and Wellie. Hugs to you and your family.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
To lose two babies. Am so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family.

sstewart2010

Dec 10, 2012
Garden City, Michigan, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leroy
I know I have told you already but I cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. Those are beautiful pics of your baby Bella, I am sure she is playing with her baby at the Rainbow Bridge just waiting to see you and your husband again. I will keep you in my thoughts...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I responded to the post on baby Wellie, and now read about Bella and realized they were both posted from you. So sorry for the loss of both your babies. I can't imagine what you're going through. Love and prayers being sent your way. Bella and her baby are together at the Rainbow Bridge.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry for your loss of Bella. To loose our babies is tragic in and of itself but to lose them so unexpectedly is to hard, if not harder. She is loved by all that are already over at Rainbow Bridge. :hug:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
A beautiful tribute to a beautiful bully, Bella.

These pics are just precious, you can see Bella's sweet heart
and love for all in each pic.

I's so sorry for your loss...way too soon...GOD bless!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
What a gorgeous girl she was. :( I know words cannot convey your feelings but know that you are in the hearts of many here and we mourn with you.

RIP darling Bella and may you run free on the other side.

:heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful girl.... rest in peace sweetheart.

so sorry for you loss Tracey :hug:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.