Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss, she was way too young to go. Just know she will be with you in your heart forever.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so sorry for your unexpected loss. Just know right now she's playing at the Rainbow Bridge waiting until she gets to see you again. :cry:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Adding my condolences, saddened for your loss. There will always be that special place in your heart for Bella. I have done more than my share of religious and philosophical studies and of all the descriptions of an afterlife that the major religions put forth I prefer the rainbow bridge to them all. Sure I would like to hope that in an afterlife I will see all my human loved ones again but it would be missing too much if it didn't also include the dogs that have been a part of my life. So here's to our best friends who are waiting for us at the rainbow bridge

Will Rogers said, "If there are no dogs in Heaven, when I die I want to go
where they are." I agree...GOD bless!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Oh I am so sorry for your loss. I am heartbroken for you. I know you loved her so very much -- and know that she loved you the same. Dudley and I are sending our warmest thoughts and condolences. Take car.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
so very sorry for your loss.......:( i can't imagine the hurt you feel.....my thoughts and prayers are with you!

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
I am terribly sorry for the sudden passing of your Bella. She is now playing with her most favorite toys and enjoying infinite attention on the other side of the rainbow bridge. There are many wonderful people here that will help you through this tough time. They helped me get through the loss of my 10 year old Winston. This July 2nd will be 2 years of his passing, right on Dad's birthday :-( Nowadays, I have 18 month old EB making new memories, training me and flat out spoiled...life is good once again and it will be for you too!
Mike

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so tragic,, I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Bella. it is so true, a Bulldog is like no there, they become your heart and your best friend. It is so hard to let that special one go.... hugs and prayers to you.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
She was darling! I am so sorry for your loss...and you will see her again someday!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.