Bella's passing

Englishbulldogg1

Apr 19, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Axel
I just lost my best friend Bella last week. She would have been three years old. I am losT without her, no matter where I was she had to be there with me. She could not have me out of her site, she always had to be touching me just to make sure we were together. We just moved to Hawaii from Japan and she did fine but a ,few days later she was gone and no one knows why or even how. I have her ashes and I have to kiss her every morning And before I go to bed every night just like I always did when she was here. I will never have a friend like that again, I miss her so. It will be hard to find another like her. I will see her again on rainbow bridge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 157

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My heart is so broken for you, such a tragic an unexpected loss :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Re: Blla's passing

Bella is beautiful and has great markings...such a face!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your shock, sadness and pain
with us...it helps so much and believe me...we understand here.

Moving is a top stressor, especially a major move like yours and then to
lose your Bella, your best friend, suddenly and before her time, WOW!

Please, take care of yourself and know this will get harder before it gets
bearable, once the numbness & shock wears off, the pain is brutal.

Maybe sharing a tribute w/more pics of beautiful Bella would help you to
release some grief and we'd love to read about your life together.

Sending prayers of comfort, strength and love to you...GOD bless & 'Welcome'

Sooner Bully Gal

Jun 21, 2013

I'm so sorry:( You must be devastated. We just brought home our bully this week. We happened to name her Bella....I guess that's one reason your post is so saddening to me... I know you are hurting right now but, Bella loved you dearly from the information on your post. She would want you to be happy and eventually give another beautiful bully the wonderful life you gave her.

From my Bella to you....photo (24).jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

I'm so sorry for your loss. Many of us know the sadness you feel. You loved her and she knew it..for this you can take some bit of comfort. I'm glad you found us but heartbroken for your pain. Yes...you will see her again.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

:( I'm so very sorry. Thank you for showing her love, and it's obvious that she adored you. You'll meet her once again, that I am sure.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

Sincere condolences. How heartbreaking to have such an unexpected loss.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I'm so very sorry for your loss... I just lost my Bella over a week ago, and she looked a lot like your Bella. It was a very unexpected as well, and we are still dealing w/the shock of it all. I have only been on here for a couple of days, but many of the people here have dealt w/the same loss & have been so kind & supportive! I pray that you will find comfort & peace during this terrible time...:cry:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

I'm so sorry for you loss. Sending love, hugs and prayers your way. Bella was very lucky to have you, and she knew she was loved.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Adding my condolences, saddened for your loss. There will always be that special place in your heart for Bella. I have done more than my share of religious and philosophical studies and of all the descriptions of an afterlife that the major religions put forth I prefer the rainbow bridge to them all. Sure I would like to hope that in an afterlife I will see all my human loved ones again but it would be missing too much if it didn't also include the dogs that have been a part of my life. So here's to our best friends who are waiting for us at the rainbow bridge

Erinbarin

May 3, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasper, 4 & Penelope, 1
My heart is breaking for you. It will be 1yr tomorrow since I lost my Dizzy girl. She was almost 12. I'd like to tell you it does get easier with time. And the best way I've found to help heal, for me at least, was to rescue another bulldog needing a home. She wouldn't want you to be sad & lonely... She would want you to pour all that love into another baby that will love you back just as much. No other bully can ever replace her, but you can honor her and pay tribute to all the love she had for you. I rescued Penelope, after Dizzy's passing, and I know it would make Dizzy happy to know her Momma has someone to cuddle with... Sending you bully hugs from OH!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.