Our Annie has Gone to the Rainbow Bridge

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so sorry. You gave her the best life she could ever have.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
This is so sad. My heart goes out to you in your loss. You did what was best for your beloved pet. Always a hard decision but doing so in the best interest of your pet is a hard but needed decision. I honestly hope when my time comes and only suffering lies before me with no hope of cure, that someone will do the same for me. And let me depart in dignity

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl... she will always be with you.

Rest in peace sweet Annie.... have fun at the bridge with all of our babies

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I am so sorry for your loss. :(

She was a beautiful girl and it is comforting to know that you loved her so much and did so much for her AND you did the kindest and bravest thing for her in ending her suffering even though it was so incredibly hard for you.

My heart goes out to you and your family...

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
So very sorry to read this. Losing a pet is losing a piece of your heart. I hope you will get some comfort from the wonderful memories you had with her.
One of my favorite quotes:
"Don"t cry because she is gone, smile because she was here."

Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
HER JOURNEY'S JUST BEGUN by Ellen Brenneman Don't think of her as gone away -her journey's just begun, life holds so many facets -this earth is only one.

Just think of her as resting from the sorrows and the tears in a place of warmth and comfort where there are no days and years.

Think how she must be wishing that we could know today how nothing but our sadness can really pass away.

And think of her as living

And think of her as living In the hearts of those she touched For nothing loved is ever lost -And she was loved so much

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm new on here, but I just wanted to let you know how very sorry I am for the loss of your bulldog. We just lost our beloved Bella on June 11th due to surgery complications (she was only 5 years old) and we also lost the runt of her litter Baby Wellie in April of this year. I don't have any great words of wisdom to ease your pain, I just know that I'm hopeful to see my babies at the Rainbow Bridge when it's my time... and I pray the same for you & your family. :cry:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Aw, I am so sorry to hear about the loss your bully. Rest in peace, sweet Annie!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am sorry for your loss. I cant imagine the emptiness you must feel today. I am happy you found EBN though so maybe we can help you cope. :assurred:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh i am so sorry to read this. sorry for your loss and the emptiness you now feel.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.