Just lost my baby

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So very sorry for your loss. Try to focus on the joyful times when you remember her.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
My heart is breaking for you. So sorry for your loss. I'm sure Abby knows how much she was loved. I lost my furbaby Sophie last year suddenly as well and it was a real shock :( time heals, but you never forger your babies. Prayers for you and your Abby.

RoxyRoller

Jun 11, 2013
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
That is so devastating, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family & Abby.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rest in peace sweet little girl.... run and play pain free with all our babies that have passed.

Hugs, prayers and love to you all.

I unfortunately know your pain all too well.... my thoughts are with you

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
very very saddened to read this, I'm praying for your Peace, so sorry for you and your family's pain. I'm sure you will miss her for a very long time. Feel free to share anytime

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm so very sorry. We know the pain you are dealing with ànd I want you to know...you stay with us and let us help you heal. You gave her the love and life she deserved. None ofus know how much time we have for our sweet babies..for that matter..for US. But just know, you loved her and she knew it. That's the greatest gift you could give her..:hug:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss, it's never easy losing the one you love. Just know she knew she was loved and will be waiting for you at the bridge.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I lost a piece of my heart just a year ago. Time does heal but its a slow process. I'm so sorry and I do understand. You are amongst the only people who will ever understand how much a bully becomes part of your very soul. ((( hugs)))

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
so sorry to hear of your loss.......my thoughts and prayers are with you......:( hugssssssssss

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Abby, I read your post with tears streaming down my face, and a lump in my throat. There are no words that anyone can say to comfort you, or take away your pain, only time can heal your broken heart. Just know that you did make a difference in Abby's life, even if it was for a short time, she knew you loved her, and you gave her love, and a second chance at life filled with love. You made her life more comfortable, safe, and gave her her forever home with stability and protection from the life she had before.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh this has brought tears to my eyes. I am soo sorry. :*( sounds to me you were a wonderful mama and she obviously knew it as spoiled and happy as she was. Takes a strong, loving person to be able to put a pups life ahead of our hearts wishes. Hugs to you for putting sweet Abby first.

OP
Kt126126

Kt126126

Nov 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby
We wanted to say thank you for all your warm prayers and thoughts. Its been tough, but we know she is in a better place. We are trying to keep busy and try to get out of the "normal" routine. The hardest part is getting up in the morning and going home after work. I always had that sweet face to say hi and give me love. Its so quite and I don't like it. I'll never forget how much I loved her and I'll always hold a special place in my heart for her. I just wish we could of had her when she was a pup. I think things would of been a lot different for her. But I know in our hearts we did the best we could. Thanks again everyone!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I'm so sorry, me deepest condolences to you and your family. What a STRONG and LOVING mother you are to her. I know this time is very difficult, those decisions are never easy - I hope you find comfort that you made the right decision for her. Praying for you all.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.