My Heart

Jan 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoya and Steve
65573_4637797792606_155221258_n.jpg

The date December 18th, 2012 will forever be one of the saddest days of my life. We had to say goodbye to our sweet Steve. Not a day has went by that I haven't thought of my baby. My heart was completely shattered that day and my heart continues to ache. I would give anything to have him back

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Your post brings tears to me, Diane. I can feel the love and longing you have for your sweet Steve. I know there's little I could say to ease the pain you're going through, but just wanted you to know that I'm truly sorry for your loss. :hug:

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I can totally understand and relate. I do hope that something/someone/ some time will help ease your heart. I know that feeling all too well. Do hang in there.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I know the feeling all too well. I'm sorry for your loss. Our babies hold such a special place in our hearts. What a wonderful life for our fur-kids, I wish all animals knew that kind of love. I don't think I can say anything to ease the pain; but the love we give and get in return does make it all worth it. I find myself looking at pictures and videos of Babie (my shepherd/lab mix that I lost in January) crying on a regular basis, even now just thinking of it the tears are flowing. And although I'm heartbroken from the loss, it does make me feel better to reminisce about all our fun times together. My thoughts are with you.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I can also relate to your pain and loss, we lost our Jack Russell Oreo almost two years ago, she was14 years old and she had cancer at the end, we didn't have to make the decision to put her down, as she passed away in her sleep. We miss her everyday and wish I could have her back. They have a way of attaching to our hearts, and their lives are so short compared to ours. We love them so much, and they give us so much in return, unconditional love, companionship, company, and laughter. Sending love, hugs , and prayers your way that your pain will be replaced with the good memories of your baby.

Abby&Jacks Mom

May 1, 2013
connecticut
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
abigail & jackson
Diane your post brought tears to my eyes.I can relate all to well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.:cry::heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug: so sorry for your sudden loss of your sweet angel boy.... :hug:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Diane, I'm so sorry for your loss & your heartache...Steve looks like a big 'ole
sweetheart, such a precious soul, I can tell.

I lost my Brutus Jan, 23rd, 2013 (a month after your loss) and so not long ago
for either of us...it will get less painful and they are romping with Jesus now!

GOD keep you, bless you and comfort you, dear friend.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm so sorry for your loss - he was such a handsome boy and I wish you could have him back too.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Diane, I understand how you feel...today is the 5th anniversary of my Samson's passing and not a day goes by when I don't feel the same way you do about your beloved Steve. What a handsome boy he was! You were both lucky to have the time together. ♥

Bobby Voss

May 16, 2013
Longview Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Callie Roxanna
I'm sorry for your loss, he loved you so much. I can tell you really cared about him. I sure miss my band girl too, it's been almost a month now. I still can't believe it, feels like yesterday she was here with me. Now all I have a great memories that I got to share with her. It breaks my heart to see others having the same pain, but I know that you cared for your like I did for mine.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.