We will miss our sweet Callie "Mommas" Roxanne 12/21/08-05/14/13

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so sorry for your loss. Callie was such a beauty. She may be gone now, but she's just waiting for you at the bridge. She's playing with Gunny, Aubrey, Maggie, and all the other EBN bullies we've lost and just waiting on you. I highly recommend reading Bill at Rainbow Bridge. When I lost Aubrey, I read it and bawled my eyes out, but it really did help me feel better to think she's now happy, healthy, no longer in pain, and just waiting for me at the bridge. :hug2:

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Crying for you. Deeply sorry for your loss. Words seem empty but you have come to the right place to share your grief. We all truly understand how you feel.

God bless Callie and may she rest in peace.

OP
Bobby Voss

Bobby Voss

May 16, 2013
Longview Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Callie Roxanna
Thank you, everyone has been very comforting about my loss. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and support with me. :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm so sorry for your loss. Callie was such a beauty. She may be gone now, but she's just waiting for you at the bridge. She's playing with Gunny, Aubrey, Maggie, and all the other EBN bullies we've lost and just waiting on you. I highly recommend reading Bill at Rainbow Bridge. When I lost Aubrey, I read it and bawled my eyes out, but it really did help me feel better to think she's now happy, healthy, no longer in pain, and just waiting for me at the bridge. :hug2:

Bobby, a very kind EBNer sent me that book, it DID help me so much. If you haven't read it
PM your mailing address to me and I'll get it out to you ASAP. You will cry but it will be healing
​tears not hurting ones.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm so sorry for your loss. I, too, read Bill at the Rainbow Bridge and it was such a help. My heart is with you and your family in this difficult time.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Bobby, your loss goes well beyond what words can describe, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and I will be praying for your heart to be comforted. The Love you showed Callie, and the Love Callie showed you and your family is Obvious through the pictures, You and your family have my deepest Condolences, and believe me, your heart will only improve through time and prayer. No doubt from reading your post, you and your family would have went the distance for Callie, and I know Callie also knows this as well. What I love about my pets, yours and everyone elses as well, Is their is no lying in them, their actions and Love are true, no deceptions, Their Love is unconditional, Callie was your best friend and visa versa. I know you stated let me quote you "I only had her a little over two years and she was always at the vet getting some sort of new medication because she always had issues." You got Callie from somewhere, Is there a possible way to get word back to the breeder of the medical issues, so they know, Perhaps they should know of the issues you had before breeding the two together again, and this same problem following someone else. I think at this point, I would be grieving the loss of Callie like you and your family, But at some point, I would try to notify the breeder or trace the breeder to give them this information, It could only help them in the long run, and I'm positive any Responsable/Reputable breeder would want to know. Again, My Deepest condolences to you and your family, Your loss is much greater than what any words from me could ever make right.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am so very sorry to here of Callie passing :cry:, It is so hard when we lose our babies she was a beautiful girl and looked very happy. Hugs to you and your wife during this sad time.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Bobby, first let me tell you how sorry I am for your loss...Callie was gorgeous and I am so glad she found a place in your heart and home...I can tell she was truly loved! I know there is nothing I can say that will make the hurt go away...but know that you are among friends and most of us have suffered the loss of one of our bully babies. I am about to break down in tears right now because I know how you feel. She was a gift to you and your family...and we never know how long we will get with them. We just have to cherish the time with them and thank God for bringing them to us to show us what unconditional love really is. Godspeed...

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I thought I had already posted to this thread but could not find it. Anyway my condolences, there is not much I can add to what has already been posted. Gone but never forgotten is a truth. Love them and give them the best life possible is all and the best anyone can do. And no doubt you did that, its obvious. Everyone here feels the same it seems to me. We love our dogs, they make our lives complete and provide so much meaning to it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry fro your sudden loss of your sweet Callie..... LOVE her freckled ears. she was a very happy and loved bullie baby

:hug:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Your thread is very heartbreaking, Callie obviously brought much joy to everyone she met. She's a real beauty. I can honestly say it takes a long time to recover. allow yourself that time to grieve, members here really get it. take as long as you need. my heart goes out to you and your fur kids. Godspeed young man

Most Reactions