Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We will miss our sweet Callie "Mommas" Roxanne 12/21/08-05/14/13

Bulldog(s) Names
    Callie Roxanna
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: We will miss our sweet Callie "Mommas" Roxanne 12/21/08-05/14/13

Thank you! She was full of life and she loved everyone. Its hard to imagine life without her, she brought so much happiness everywhere she went. She loved seeing us happen, even when she was in pain.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Callie Roxanna
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for your response. She was loving and full of life, she had a brother and a sister so it's been hard on them. We've been trying to provide them with a lot of affection. Life is so different at home, its hard to be here. Everything I see, feel and touch remind me of Callie. This website has allowed me to express my feelings and experience, that I hope will have a positive impact.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Callie Roxanna
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for your response. He's been pretty sad, you can sense when dogs feel pain or sadness. We have him and Maggie (Schnauzer). They show me so much affection, but it is nothing like the love that my bulldog gave me.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Krista
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug
    Likes (Received)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Callie was such a beauty. She may be gone now, but she's just waiting for you at the bridge. She's playing with Gunny, Aubrey, Maggie, and all the other EBN bullies we've lost and just waiting on you. I highly recommend reading Bill at Rainbow Bridge. When I lost Aubrey, I read it and bawled my eyes out, but it really did help me feel better to think she's now happy, healthy, no longer in pain, and just waiting for me at the bridge.

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Bruno and Gidget's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gloria
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno & Gidget
    Likes (Received)

Crying for you. Deeply sorry for your loss. Words seem empty but you have come to the right place to share your grief. We all truly understand how you feel.

God bless Callie and may she rest in peace.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Callie Roxanna
    Likes (Received)

Thank you, everyone has been very comforting about my loss. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and support with me.

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AubreysMom View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Callie was such a beauty. She may be gone now, but she's just waiting for you at the bridge. She's playing with Gunny, Aubrey, Maggie, and all the other EBN bullies we've lost and just waiting on you. I highly recommend reading Bill at Rainbow Bridge. When I lost Aubrey, I read it and bawled my eyes out, but it really did help me feel better to think she's now happy, healthy, no longer in pain, and just waiting for me at the bridge.
    Bobby, a very kind EBNer sent me that book, it DID help me so much. If you haven't read it
    PM your mailing address to me and I'll get it out to you ASAP. You will cry but it will be healing
    ​tears not hurting ones.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Tabatha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Guinevere, Little Be
    Likes (Received)

I'm so sorry for your loss. I, too, read Bill at the Rainbow Bridge and it was such a help. My heart is with you and your family in this difficult time.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sausage
    Likes (Received)

So so sorry for your loss! My heart breaks for you.
    My boys are playing in Heaven
    Jax on the left Tank on the right

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Bobby, your loss goes well beyond what words can describe, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and I will be praying for your heart to be comforted. The Love you showed Callie, and the Love Callie showed you and your family is Obvious through the pictures, You and your family have my deepest Condolences, and believe me, your heart will only improve through time and prayer. No doubt from reading your post, you and your family would have went the distance for Callie, and I know Callie also knows this as well. What I love about my pets, yours and everyone elses as well, Is their is no lying in them, their actions and Love are true, no deceptions, Their Love is unconditional, Callie was your best friend and visa versa. I know you stated let me quote you "I only had her a little over two years and she was always at the vet getting some sort of new medication because she always had issues." You got Callie from somewhere, Is there a possible way to get word back to the breeder of the medical issues, so they know, Perhaps they should know of the issues you had before breeding the two together again, and this same problem following someone else. I think at this point, I would be grieving the loss of Callie like you and your family, But at some point, I would try to notify the breeder or trace the breeder to give them this information, It could only help them in the long run, and I'm positive any Responsable/Reputable breeder would want to know. Again, My Deepest condolences to you and your family, Your loss is much greater than what any words from me could ever make right.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Such a beauty! I am soooo sorry for your loss! heartbreaking. RIP sweet girl.

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I am so very sorry to here of Callie passing , It is so hard when we lose our babies she was a beautiful girl and looked very happy. Hugs to you and your wife during this sad time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads