Angus passed away -- May 12

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bonita we are so very sorry for your sudden lose of your sweet boy.... please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Rest in peace Angus.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:sorry::heart:I am reading this with great sadness and a lump in my throat. I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through right now. Sending my thoughts, love, hugs and prayers your way. I know nothing I can say to you will make it go away or make you feel any better, but know that we are all here for you emotionally, and when someone loses a beloved pet, we all feel your loss. So sorry, take care.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
My deepest condolences, I am so very sorry for your loss

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I feel so much sadness for Angus's passing. I'm so sorry for the loss of your boy. My heart goes out to you and you are in my thoughts. May Angus rest in peace.

bullyluv34

Aug 29, 2012
Imperial, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka "Frankie"
I am SOOOOO sorry for your loss!! ending prayers your way for the strength to get you and your family thru this loss :(

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
My heart breaks for you, more than what words can describe, My Condolences…… Time as this causes you to reflect on all the togetherness time you've had together, The Love given him, his love given you…. We all know the dangers of falling in Love with our babies, but none of us are ever prepared for parting ways…. Nor should we be!! Your in my thoughts and Prayers, I'll ask for comfort for you.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh no. Nothing we can say here can mend your heart. Just know that many of us have been in your shoes, and while not your exact situation, the pain is the same. Angus will always be a piece of your heart. To be so young and otherwise healthy makes it even harder to understand. But he was loved and knew that. He is at The Bridge....and will be watching for you. Please stay around....:hug:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I cannot even begin to imagine how you must feel. Such a young little guy too you deserved so much more time with him. I pray for you on your loss of Angus...so sad.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My heart is just devastated for you. :(, rest in peace Angus xxoo

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)