My 1st Bully, my angel, my Harley girl: 5/25/02-4/3/13

KristizHarleyGirl

Apr 11, 2012
Green Bay (area), Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Dearest baby girl, my fur angel, my Harley... I'm lost without you. The first morning waking up without you (upside down, nestled in between my legs so I can't move) has been empty and quiet. I miss my snoring buddy and the only other non-morning person in the house. This is the first day I wouldn't peel your tongue off the blanket after it dried there because it was too long to keep in your beautiful face all night long. Go run, chase every ball you see, eat as much peanut butter as you want and keep my heart safely with you, it is yours.

Last edited:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I am so sorry for your loss! I know words could never fill the hole in your heart you are feeling right now but I hope you find peace! Go run to the bridge Harley!

Sandy

Aug 28, 2010
Virginia Beach, Va.
Bulldog(s) Names
Harper Jiggs
I am so sorry for your loss. I know there are no words to help ease your pain right now. They do own a piece of our hearts. RIP Harley - find my Buster at the bridge and run and play!

Feb 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Georgie Girl
I'm so sorry for your loss and I know that all the happy memories you have together will help to bring you comfort.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am so sorry for your loss!! I am in tears for you just thinking about the emptiness.!!:hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm so sorry. What a great life she must've had..11 years old. You loved her and kept her healthy, happy and safe. The hole in your heart is the piece she took with her. I hope she likes lots of friends..Bully's and more. Kitties too! We have a lifetime of love there..waiting to meet her.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I am also so very sorry for the loss of your Harley. May she rest in peace. I hope the loving memories you have of her will bring you some comfort right now.:hug:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
In tears. So so very sorry for your loss. Words just can't describe how heartbroken I am for you and your family. There is always a hole in our hearts after our precious babies pass. She'll be above, watching over you and eating all the peanut butter she wants.

:hug::hug:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. May she rest in peace.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No words can describe the pain of losing our precious bully babies. It will soon be a year since we lost our Angel baby, Maggie, and the agony is still as fresh today as it was then.

I feel your loss deeply, and just know that all here on EBN understand and share in your agony. (((hugs)))

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I just experienced the loss of a angel. My hearts goes out to you. It is just not fair that they don't live as long as we do. Hugs.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So sorry you are going through pain with the loss of your sweet Harley. I lost my Jack Russell Oreo 2 1/2 years ago, and I still miss her. They have a way of putting their paw prints on our hearts, and we miss them very much. I hope as time goes by, your good and happy memories of her will bring a smile to your face, and the tears will be less.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.