My 1st Bully, my angel, my Harley girl: 5/25/02-4/3/13

OP
K

KristizHarleyGirl

Apr 11, 2012
Green Bay (area), Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Much gratitude for all of the replies. The outpouring of support from fellow bully moms/dads has made such an impact on me that I can't help but feel Harley is still very much present in my life. This common thread is unique and I look forward to becoming more involved - I'm going to need a LOT of 'Bully fixes' until I'm ready for my next baby. Sincere thanks to you all.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Sincere condolences for your loss of Harley. I lost my 1st bully, Brutus, at the
end of January, I know very well how empty & sad the house is without them.

I am sorry you are feeling that lonliness & pain now...will keep you in prayer.

This site & these members will help you as they did for me & many others, GOD bless!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Much gratitude for all of the replies. The outpouring of support from fellow bully moms/dads has made such an impact on me that I can't help but feel Harley is still very much present in my life. This common thread is unique and I look forward to becoming more involved - I'm going to need a LOT of 'Bully fixes' until I'm ready for my next baby. Sincere thanks to you all.

You know..we love all these wonderful Bully's like they belong to us. No matter how long you've been part of our family...YOU ARE FAMILY.....sometimes people find us to start off life with a new bully...in the middle for help...and possibly the most important, to say good bye. Just remember..you loved a Bully...she loved you..and you belong here. Think of all the knowledge you have to share. That's what we ate about. :hug:

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
Sorry for your Loss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Sincere condolences for your loss. And heart healing prayers to help you deal with your loss.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hugs and prayers to help you in this time of loss.

It has been 18 months since we lost our sweet boy, Nitschke and the pain is still just a much as it was the day he left for the bridge.

:hug:

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I am so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel, I lost my Gunnyboy last year and I still miss him so much, again My thoughts are with you.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
dog.jpg

My heart knows the agony you endure. Godspeed to your healing.

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
I am so sorry for your loss. May your Harley rest in peace. I hope you can find some comfort during this time through your loving memories you had together.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.