Nelly RIP XX

OP
tonyplfc

tonyplfc

Jan 10, 2013
LONDON
Bulldog(s) Names
NELLY (RIP) , SHANKLY
Thank you all so much for your messages & thoughts .

R.I.P.

Nelly Bear xx

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Tony, I am so sorry about your loss of Nelly. Dogs have such a special place in our hearts. They take a piece of us with us when they go.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you so much for your message ,And i am also sorry for your loss poor Brutus what age was he. Nelly & Brutus will be together at the Bridge.

Tony, I was told he was between 3 & 4...the Vet said he looked about 4 y/o, I was the 3rd owner
that I knew about and he had been caged excessively and worn down his teeth chewing on his wire
crate. fed bad. cheap food all his life had put terrible plaque on them, his breath was bad! No bones
or chew toys to help dental care, he had to learn to chew on them! Didn't know how to play...it broke
my heart but I showed him I WANTED him to play, once we established trust, we played all the time!

You know Tony, I only had him 6 short months but I couldn't loved him more than if I'd had him a
lifetime...I know your heart is broken & lonely w/out your Nelly and you will be in my prayers that GOD
brings you acceptance, comfort and peace and soon.

Yes...Nelly & Brutus and all beloved pets of all here are romping and playing & they will greet us in time.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Dear Dad, , I have not turned my back on you, so there is no need to cry. I am watching you from heaven, just beyond the morning sky. I have seen you almost fall apart, when you could barely stand. I asked the lord to comfort you, and watched him take your hands. He told me you were in more pain than I could ever be. He wiped his eyes and swallowed hard and then he gave your hands to me. Although you may not feel my touch, or see me by your side. I have whispered that I love you so, while I licked each tear you cried. So, please try not to ache for me. We will meet again one day. Beyond the dark stormy sky. À rainbow lights our way

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
So very sorry on the loss of your beautiful Nelly...words can never describe how you must feel or convey my sincerest sympathy. Know that you are thought of and kept in our prayers...