Nelly RIP XX

tonyplfc

Jan 10, 2013
LONDON
Bulldog(s) Names
NELLY (RIP) , SHANKLY
Hi im Tony

From London UK my profile picture is of my beautiful Nelly (Baby Bear ) who we sadly lost in October in the space of Six very sad days which i will be posting shortly ,

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry for your loss.... Rest in peace sweet girl.

Last edited:

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
Hi Tony,
I'm so sorry for you loss, I can't imagine your pain.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hi im Tony From London UK my profile picture is of my beautiful Nelly (Baby Bear ) who
we sadly lost in October in the space of Six very sad days which i will be posting shortly ,

Hello Tony...I posted in another post but I can't tell you enough, how deeply my heart aches
for you (and GF's) pain & loss of Nelly.

I do hope you stay here and continue to post, I lost my bully, Brutus a month ago and these
dear friends understand COMPLETELY and will help you thru this...please let us be here for you!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry for the loss of you're sweet Nelly, I understand your pain, I lost my Jack Russell 2 years ago, and still miss her everyday.

OP
tonyplfc

tonyplfc

Jan 10, 2013
LONDON
Bulldog(s) Names
NELLY (RIP) , SHANKLY
Hello Tony...I posted in another post but I can't tell you enough, how deeply my heart aches
for you (and GF's) pain & loss of Nelly.

I do hope you stay here and continue to post, I lost my bully, Brutus a month ago and these
dear friends understand COMPLETELY and will help you thru this...please let us be here for you!

Thank you so much for your message ,And i am also sorry for your loss poor Brutus what age was he.
Nelly & Brutus will be together at the Bridge.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.