RIP Mr. Bruno

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
RIP Handsome Bruno, I am so sorry for your and your families loss.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
My deepest condolences to you and your family. May god comfort you during this difficult time. RIP sweet Bruno.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry for the sudden loss if your sweet Bruno.... prayers and bully hugs to you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm so sorry for your loss...Rest In Peace Mr. Bruno :(

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:( We've known you for so long Jose, losing Bruno really hit close to home. I'm so very sorry, this is quite shocking.

Going to pray that your family finds comfort in knowing that he was always a happy guy and that he knew that he was so loved. Pls let us know if you and your fam need anything.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=1104]jortiz9758[/MENTION]

Oh dam man.! I cant imagine what you went thru on your way out of that park.
I hope each day you'll recover a bit.

The day this will happen to me I will be a wreck...

Dude he lived a great life full of love from you & your family & admiration from all of us.
You can't ask for more than that..

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Yes it was the most perfect weekend here in S. Florida and we had Dublin and Tio out both days doing what you were doing. I can't even imagine that after a wonderful time of play this should be the outcome. We know this is the time of year to have our bullies enjoy the outdoors as Summer is a no, no....... This is obviously something that you could never have known about but that doesn't lessen the pain any I'm sure. Bruno had a happy time with the people he loved and who loved him so much. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
so sorry to hear about your loss. I cant imagine how devastating that can be to lose Mr. Bruno like that. He is a beautiful bully!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I am so sorry for your loss. I don't remember how old handsome Bruno was, but take comfort in that he lived and enjoyed life right up to the end. RIP sweet boy.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
How sad and sudden - I hope Bruno did not suffer - and I am so, so very sorry for your loss.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
OH NOOOOO My jaw just landed in my lap, I can hardly believe it! Bruno so beautiful and handsome, I remember not to long ago he had some skin issues and came around from that. I also remember us having a discussion about how we trim wiskers . RIP dear boy. You will missed by many, so sorry for you loss

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so sorry for your loss. So very sudden and unexpected. Rest in peace, Bruno, we will miss you greatly.

Members online

No members online now.