RIP Mr. Bruno

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
I lost my best friend this past Saturday. We went to a dog event here in S. Florida.
Beautiful 71 degree day. He played with my 7yr old and the other dogs. On the walk back to my truck he collapsed and never got back up. My family and I are a mess... We miss him dearly. Our home is not the same.
ajaze5e3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Awh, I am so sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine.
I'll say a prayer for you & your family!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
I am so sorry for your loss! We lost our boy Angus 8 months ago, he was a very healthy boy until the last week. He had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy it is the same thing that causes healthy young athletes to just collapse and pass away. The vet told me there was nothing we could have done differently . I don't know if that is similar to what happened to your baby. But I relate to your pain, and I know that after you think you've cried your last tears, you will cry some more. Know and remember that you loved him and he loved you!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
He was too young to go so soon from you and your family.

I am so very saddened and my heart aches for your loss.

Mr Bruno looks very sweet and such a handsome bully too.

May GOD comfort all of you & help heal your hearts,

R.I.P. Mr Bruno and play happily in Heaven w/all our bullies
there, waiting for us to join them again.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohhhh Nooo not Bruno! My goodness I am in shock and my heart is breaking for you and your family. He was always one of my favorites and one of the most handsome of them all. You and your family will be in my prayers and my heart. Bruno is at the Bridge, he will be able to run free and he will be met by a wonderful Rottie,a few wonderful all American types..Dobies and OHHH I hope he likes Orange Tabby cats. They will watch over him with all the Bully's we have lost here.

You loved him,you showed him how much he was loved and he will wait for you. Peace to your family.

Last edited:

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gawd, this is horrible! I too have always loved him. You have some of the best pictures of him and your son. Can't imagine how broken you all must be. Please know you r in all our thoughts and hearts. Hugs! :*(

Iveski

Dec 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Sorry for your loss. RIP Bruno 🙏

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.