Aldo

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and shed a tear for his sweet soul. I'd give anything to turn back time and have a different outcome.
Cheryl you captured him perfectly and that is how I will remember him. He was not aggressive and he should still be here with us.
I may never find peace with this or the ones responsible but he will forever be in my heart.

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Could someone send me a link to the video it's not showing up here for me. Also maybe a pm about what happened, I'm already sad without knowing anything.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
RIP beautiful boy. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] please pm. Me what happened. I am completely blindsided by this thread. It breaks my heart to think this handsome boy is gone.

Mazza81

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Chuncho
Me also I cried watching this without even knowing what happened. Could someone please PM me also with what happened. RIP beautiful boy what a shame he's gone :(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
RIP Aldo. I believe in karma sweet boy, and one day those who betrayed you will receive all they deserve. At least now you are happy and care free - give my Maggie a kiss from me.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
RIP Aldo. I believe in karma sweet boy, and one day those who betrayed you will receive all they deserve. At least now you are happy and care free - give my Maggie a kiss from me.

Amen!

Rrest In Peace Sweet Boy! To think you are 2 months younger than Brutus and no longer with us :( I pray you are running free over the bridge with all your new friends!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I still feel awful about this! I think he is someone all of us will remember and all of us will remember what happened!

EBDR35

Oct 4, 2011
What a shame, such a beautiful bulldog.

Can someone please PM what happen, im really curious why this beautiful dog had to go

Bobby Voss

May 16, 2013
Longview Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Callie Roxanna
I wish I could read about what happened to him. I'm so sorry for your loss, that video made me cry. We lost ours almost 4 weeks ago, it's still difficult to live life. Everyday GOD is by our side.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
What a wonderful tribute!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.