Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've been back and forth with the question...."Is this my place to do this?" I've decided, Yes! I will limit what I say though. You can follow Aldo's journey by reading Aldo4ever's posts (4 paw members only) ...from start to finish.

I know people are confused as to what happened and mostly why it happened. I just wanted to share our memorial video with you. I know some of you will feel compelled to comment, but please do not. This is a public forum and your comments will be seen by many. Please be respectful to this tribute of Aldo, who was loved by many.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
RIP Aldo, I still can't watch the video. Maybe someday when I'm not so angry at the injustice

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It is still hard to watch the video, knowing what happened to that sweet boy. Thank you Cheryl for giving him a few days of love and kindness he so deserved. Aldo may you forever rest in peace.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
He's just a baby, love you Aldo forever and ever. Cheryl, thank you so much for providing this touching video that will last a life time in his memory.:flower:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Forever in my heart.... love you bunches sweet boy -- go play with my sweet boy, Nitschke - he love to play chase and tug.

:hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That was so beautiful, I saw nothing but love there. Thank you to you and mark for showing him that :heart:

RIP sweet Aldo xxoo

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my sweet aldo. i was finally able to watch the video and thank you cheryl for showing it and for loving our sweet boy who left us all to soon. rip aldo.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.