Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
100_0700.jpg
To my dear Attitudee you are the princess of my heart and I miss you every day! I look back and remember all your crazy little ways, how when you were ready for company to go home, or you were ready to go home if we were visiting someone, you would sit there and make all those grumbling and growling sounds and refuse to look at them or acknowledge them if they tried to talk to you, and oh can't forget the dirty looks if I told you to be nice. Coming into this world was such a horrible start, your mom died while you and your litter-mates were still inside struggling to survive, an emergency c-section and your litter-mates leaving you one by one but you held on and fought to stay alive, you were so strong and I was so very proud of you! I was so scared I was going to lose you before we ever got to spend time together but you were a feisty girl from the start and there was no way you would give up and finally I got to bring you home. I took you with me everywhere I could, you let me show you off all the time and never complained. You were the best snuggle girl always willing to let me have part of your pillow and part of your bed and covers ... you would even let me share your carrots and apples with you. I remember our first camping trip, you were not pleased at all, the dirt and stuff on the ground that poked your belly ... you grumbled and growled until I put a blanket down for you to lay on, then you found that kicking me out of my chair was even more comfortable and spent the rest of the weekend sitting in that chair with your blanket as a cushion all happy and proud of yourself. Thinking about going through training classes with you always brings me such happy memories ... you were always the star of all your classes! I still keep all of your certificates and proudly display them with your pictures. My beautiful super star girl!!! But four years was just not enough, there were so many things we didn't get to do together, October 21st still makes me cry and no matter how long its been that day makes the pain of losing you like a fresh stab to the heart. I know you are in a happier place now and are free to run and play at the rainbow bridge and I'm sure Frostie was there to greet you and make you feel loved, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish you were still here with me!

Oh my sweet girl, I just want the whole world to know how special you were, how much you were loved and how very much you are missed. Thank you for spending your time here on earth with me and bringing me so much happiness ... I will forever love you baby girl!

Love, Mom

View attachment 30179 View attachment 30180 View attachment 30181 << I know you have earned your real angel wings in heaven but this was you as an angel on earth ... Rest In Peace my sweet girl.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a great letter to a wonderful and beautiful girl, so sorry for your loss.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
A loving tribute to a genuine miracle doggie.

I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again:

dog.jpg

Because it is true.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That was beautiful :heart:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:crying: It's so unfair that we only spend such a short time with them, yet very thankful that they've spent it with us.

What a wonderful tribute and so many happy and funny memories. She was beautiful inside and out. :hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Omg what a beauty she was! So sorry for your loss. I enjoyed reading that, she sounds like a lovely, stubborn girl. Hugs!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
So sorry for your loss...what a nice tribute to such a beautiful friend. :cry:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Thank you everyone, Attitudee was a beautiful girl and could be sweet when she wanted to LOL but she was a very challenging bulldog, but even with all her crazy ways she touched me deep in my heart. I am so glad I finally found a place where I feel comfortable enough to say goodbye to my beautiful girl and also share her with others who would appreciate her. Thank you for taking the time to see a glimmer of her, it means a lot to me, and thank you for all your kind and caring words!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a sweet memorial for a lovely girl..... she will ALWAYS be with you. Thanks for sharing her with us.

:hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you everyone, Attitudee was a beautiful girl and could be sweet when she wanted to LOL but she was a very challenging bulldog, but even with all her crazy ways she touched me deep in my heart. I am so glad I finally found a place where I feel comfortable enough to say goodbye to my beautiful girl and also share her with others who would appreciate her. Thank you for taking the time to see a glimmer of her, it means a lot to me, and thank you for all your kind and caring words!!!
:hug: Isn't that the best though we we are comfortable enough being able to say goodbye to our best friends. That's how it was for me when Ace, my buddy, went to the Bridge this year. Sure I miss him dearly, but I'm at total peace.

:angelheart: She was beautiful!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.