Nitschke... one year ago

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh christine i dont know how i missed this. oh i remember that day to. it seems like yesterday but then it was so long ago. i love the stories our your boy it makes me feel closer to him and you and i know he is with you as you move into your new home. your boy will always be with you and us :hug:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
*wipes away tears* Nitschke was loved in life and will be forever loved even though he is no longer with you. Right now he's keeping an eye on you, in between playing with my Aubrey.. Gunny.. Mack.. Heff.. Bre.. Maggie... all of the EBN bullies we've lost.

It will be 6 months since Aubrey's death on November 4th and it just doesn't seem like that long....

By the way, I love the last picture. Is laying/sleeping on heads a bred bully trait or what? :tongue:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
@2BullyMama
I am so sorry I missed this.. Just trying to catch up on things.. I know how deeply you miss your sweet Nitschke... I can't imagine how it still pains you .. the pictures made me cry..
Many hugs and lots of comfort coming your way !
the only good thing out of this is I remember this day like it was yesterday.. I didn't know you well and @JAKEISGREAT PM'd me and asked me to reach out to you .. she knew you were in a lot of pain.. since then we have become good friends and you end up helping my son land his first hospital RN job! so you and Nitschke will always hold a special place in my heart..:sunny:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Christine, I am so sorry that today you have to relive this again. (as if every day you dont already) Hugs hugs hugs to you!!!! :*(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.