A Slide Show of Baby Mack With Limited Adult Pictures! Mack, June 6 2003-June 28 2012

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Thank you. It became quite an ordeal because I had to take pictures of pictures because I lost everything when my hard drive was wiped clean. I thought I'd have to post pictures one at a time when my grandson bailed me out.

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
Those were some great shots!! Very nice memories, and thank god he had some pics left over for you!!

:whew:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Alice..what a wonderful tribute. He was such a precious puppy..and a very special Bully Guy! I bet this was very emotional for you to do...I will find silly things that pertain to one of my critters and it can be from 20 years go and I'll still tear up! I appreciate this and how much Mack was loved! :hug:

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Thanks, Becky. The really awful thing was that I couldn't find any hard copy pictures from when he was over one and 1/2. We were living in the barn while our house was being built. And yes, I could deal with the baby pictures, but not the ones from the last couple of years.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So sorry for your loss. He was loved and now he's missed. None of us can have more.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What a sweet tribute, he was such a handsome boy. RIP sweet Mack.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Oh Alice, I'm so glad you put this up. Memory's never fade. A great companion is always in our hearts. Mack RIP, you were a great companion.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.