Heff RIP Video

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:crying: I am so unbelievably sorry for your sudden loss of your baby! This is a magical and wonderful tribute to him. :hug: He will always be with you!

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
So sorry for your loss man, and thank you for sharing your memories with Heff...I'm balling my eyes right now, but totally ok with it because a lot of these pictures reminded me of times with Chester lol. He seemed liked an awesome dog, and a great looking one to boot. It blows me away every time how when I read/watch about a dog passing I can instantly go back to that day. What a hard thing to deal with...Just know you'll never forget him, and everyday that goes by he'll be there in your heart. There isn't one day that goes by that I don't think about my Chester boy...and I think that was one thing that really hurt when he passed. I felt like I was going to forget about him and or be so used to him being gone. That's what hurt the most to me, but day by day I feel better just because I know that I'm not going to forget anything, and those years seriously will be with me forever. As will yours. Feel better, and again very sorry for your loss...

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
That is a wonderful slide show tribute to Heff.
Since the 1980s I have loved and lost 5 Bulldogs. I still have 5 year old Ruggles. When you are ready, look up information on Olde English Bulldogges. There is a website IOEBA. Bulldogs are such heartbreakers and OEBs are much healthier.
I am so sad about Heff's passing.

OP
Heff102

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Sorry but I have removed the video as I now need to to get closer on this and move on.

I thank you all for your wonderful comments and ask that you all hold your bullys close to your hearts and enjoy every second they offer you.

Thank you for providing this wonderful website but for me right now to keep coming back here only makes it harder.

Time for me to move on.

Thank you again to everyone.

Peace And God Bless

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
:( it said Video removed by user :( I'm sure it was as precious as others have said, Sorry about losing your buddy :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.