Worst Day Of My Life

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs and prayers to you

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i to held my breath when i read the title. oh my im so sorry for your loss right now. i to will miss seeing pics of heff and i so hope one day you will feel better and please still come here as yes you are family here. :hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my..... I am so sad for you right now. We all LOVED Heff here as you know. This is a shock to me so I can not imagine where your head is right now. PLEASE do not leave us, your bully family. You have been a part of this family a LONG time and it would not be the same without y ou here. I wish I could say or do something to help. Heff was special and he was so loved. You have been great with him and he knew that. :hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my, sweet sweet Heff, we will miss his sweet face and the joy he brought us all here. I cannot even express my sorrow for your loss :(

Sent from my iPod touch using

OP
Heff102

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Thank you all for your kind words.

I got the nerve to look through his paper work form yesterday and the dignosis was he was in the last stages of Enteropathy & Nephropathy.
Yesterday is still a blur to me and everything the 2 vets told me yesterday I just could not understand as I was in shock.
Mornings are the worst no little buddy to come wake me up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say will make it hurt less, but know you boy is now running free at the bridge with Aubrey, Gunny, Bre, Maggie, and all the other bullies there now. He's healthy, he's playing, and he's just waiting until the day he gets to see you again.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am deeply sorry for your loss. :( Hang in there...I know it's hard but better days are ahead.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thank you all for your kind words.

I got the nerve to look through his paper work form yesterday and the dignosis was he was in the last stages of Enteropathy & Nephropathy.
Yesterday is still a blur to me and everything the 2 vets told me yesterday I just could not understand as I was in shock.
Mornings are the worst no little buddy to come wake me up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Of all they teach us...letting go, dealing with loss and living in the moment are the true gifts they leave behind. He's a part of your heart now..a bit bruised and cracked at the moment...but think how much bigger it is. :(

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
I'm weepy whenever I hear of someone losing their pet, and it's particularly sad because bulldogs often seem to have such short lives.

When my brother's dog died last year, I made a little scrapbook about her out of the hundreds of pictures I'd taken through the years. This one really captures how I feel about being reunited with our pets again. I hope you derive some comfort in knowing what a wonderful life you gave Hemp.

215906_2030879689745_5898590_n.jpg

OP
Heff102

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Of all they teach us...letting go, dealing with loss and living in the moment are the true gifts they leave behind. He's a part of your heart now..a bit bruised and cracked at the moment...but think how much bigger it is. :(

Its not fair he was such a calm loving dog he deserved to live longer then 3 years.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear about your sweet boy Heff, may he rest in peace.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Its not fair he was such a calm loving dog he deserved to live longer then 3 years.

I know..somehow it's easier when they've lived a long life. He didn't live long enough..but he lived oh so well. And he lived being loved. You gave him that...and honestly whether it's 10 years or a very short 3 years...He Loved You Back. To The Moon And Back...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.