Mack Is At Rainbow Bridge

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am so very sorry .... and I am also glad that you had Mack for so long after being told you could lose him at any time. I am confident that he was a loved and loving bully-boy, and he is up there now with my sweet Maggie waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I'm so sorry you have to go through this... As natural as it is, we are never ready for it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug: so, so sorry for your loss.. my heart breaks for you, but know he is happily running and playing at the bridge with all our other babies that are there waiting for us. :hug:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
:( So sorry to hear about Mack...he was so cute and such a good brother. Rest in peace, sweet boy and our thoughts and prayers are with you in the loss of your baby.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm so sorry to hear of Mack's passing. My heart goes out to you and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
He will always be in our hearts. R.I.P. Mack

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Alice, I am speechless, I did not know about his passing. He was very fortunate to go over to the rainbow bridge without suffering, he enjoyed being here with his brother, and his mommy until the very very end. I send you big hugs. How is Ruggles doing without Mack?

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so sorry to hear about Mack's passing. We never have long enough with our fur-babies, so all we can do is cherish every minute of our time with them. Mack was so handsome and loving and such a loved bullie - he is in good company with many friends up at Rainbow Bridge.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] Mack died just the way I had expected him to, on his terms. We are all sad here but Ruggles really seems depressed, looking for Mack and he just mopes around. I have started looking for breeders with puppies and am especiallly looking forward to talking with a gal from Idaho that breeds Olde English Bulldoggs. She gives a 2 year health guarantee and claims her pups don't have the health problems so many Bulldogs have.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.