Mack Is At Rainbow Bridge

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mack went to meet his brothers and friends Thursday a little after 5 P.M. We were close to Hailey, ID (for an antique show) when I got the call from their doggie hotel. The owner had both Mack and Ruggles out to potty, Mack went and then keeled over. His precious heart just called it quits. They tried to get it going again, but he was gone. They called me with the bad news and that evening took him to our home and burried him. Friday they planted some flowers on his grave. My heart is broken, I feel bad because I wasn't there with him, but I know he didn't suffer. I'll post a proper memorial when I can.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Alice..ohhh Alice. My heart hurts for you. You've been through this enough to know my words aren't really going to help heal your heart. Just remember Alice...he had the best life..he lived a good long time and he was happy. You being there would've been for you. Mack knew he was loved and that's what you focus on. Run free Sweet Mack...:hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh dear Alice. I am speechless. I don't know what to say. Mack was a member of our family here on EBN. My heart is heavy and I'm so saddened for your loss. I'm so sorry, my friend.:hug:
RIP sweet Mack:heart:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so sorry to hear the news. He did, does know how loved he was. Some animals sense death and will leave or wait for their parents to be gone to pass. They know how we hurt with them gone and want to spare us. He is running free and like a puppy again over the Bridge.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh I'm so very sorry Alice. Mack was so beautiful and all your many posts of him showed how much of a proud mama you were. Please find comfort that he wasn't alone and was in very good hands. We all love you here Alice, pls let us know if you need anything.

Goodnight for now Mack. You're so missed already. Xoxx

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
So sorry to hear about your sweet Mack. I was thinking exactly what Bellasmom said...sometimes our sweet pets wait to go till we are away, they sense it somehow. Our thoughts are with you.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ruggles was with him to bid a farewell. And of course the angels needed him more. You certainly gave him a very good life and he has the body and the health of a young pup now, energy to cross the bridge and run free in the fields of flowers and new smells. He'll greet you someday, when it's time. Until then, you can smile knowing he didn't suffer but a wink. Peace my friend.

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I am so sorry that Mack has passed, It hurts me when I hear of a Bully passing. Rest assured he is playing with Gunnyboy at the Rainbow Bridge, and knows in his little heart that he will be with you when its time.my prayers are with you.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. RIP sweet Mack. You'll see him again one day and until then he's running and playing with the rest of our bullies from EBN at Rainbow Bridge.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you soon find comfort in the precious memories your hearts holds :hug:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Oh i'm so sorry. :hug: I must say it sounds like the people at the pet hotel really cared for him.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh Alice, I am so so sorry for the loss of Mack. I know your heart must really be broken right now. We lost Orion the same way, no warning at all. One day he was fine, that night he died. We were devastated. I wish there were magic words to be said at a time like this. Please know that I, we, are thinking of you. :hug: to you and to Ruggles! :cry:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
So sorry to hear of Mack's passing. He went quickly and so there was no struggle, just peace. He's in another realm at Rainbow Bridge and a free spirit once again.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh alice im so sorry to read this. its always so sad when our babies leave us like that esp if we are not around. mack was loved and cared for and he knows this. we will miss sweet mack and know he is at the bridge and is happy and peaceful. hugs to you and ruggles :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.