Sweet Bre

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you..

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I am so sorry, its never easy when you loose one of these babies, she knows how much you love her, she is just waiting at the rainbow bridge for you.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I don't have the words to tell you how sorry I am. You loved her and she knew it. You were blessed to have each other. :hug:

Rest easy now Bre. Find your peace in the sunshine :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
R.I.P. Bre - I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Praying for you to find the strength to ease your pain.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Condolences for your loss. Prayers of comfort.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] I am so sorry to hear this. Although it was a very difficult decision, I agree with Sherry that if I were pain someone would make the same decision as you. You are a role model to me and other bully mommas :heart:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] I know how much you loved that little dog and how she completed your family in just the short time she spent with you.. And you know what, Bre knew it too.. those months she spent with you were the happiest of her whole life and for that you won her heart.. Bre is now in a better place.. running free, not hurting, not struggling, and always remembering you, her momma... I send you a big hug my friend!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awwww man I am so so sorry to hear this. :cry: I do know that sometimes letting them go, even as hard as it is, brings a certain amount of peace within. :hug: you and your family!!!! Bre will also be a part you!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear this, rest in peace Bre, you are a beautiful bully now at the Rainbow Bridge. Run free and happy baby girl.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am so sorry. There r no words that I can say to help but: hug: to you. She loved you and knew that you loved her. Hold onto that. :*(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Oh my. I'm so sorry.You did a very selfless thing by realizing she was only suffering here on this earth. She is at peace now. Praying for your comfort at this tough time.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I've shed my tears for little Bre and now I find comfort that she is no longer suffering and her spirit is free. She will still live on in my memories through your posts of her.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
As soon as I saw the title of the post, I said out loud, "Oh no." My eyes darted for the post category and then I knew for sure. My heart sank.

I know most folks that are strangers to this forum will think, "Why would someone who barely knows someone else care so much about a dog that they've never met?" It's hard to explain. I always looked forward to every Bre story and she - for whatever reason - lives in a special place in my heart. I can't tell you why. She just does. I've never met Bre. I've never touched Bre and I've never smelt her sweet breath on my face, but I shall miss her just as anyone else who's ever known her will surely miss her. I have a soft spot in my heart for our little old bullies anyway but Bre.... I don't know why but I shall miss her as though I knew her well. My eyes well with tears as I write this. Perhaps its because of the long road she took to get to MamaAndi? Perhaps its because she was a prime example of how dogs live in the moment; never bitter or living on past circumstance, always ready and willing to enjoy the day in front of them? Perhaps it's that and a whole lot more.

Sweet Sweet Bre - you're at the bridge, playing with my Mable and having a grand old time, I'm sure of it. Mable loves company and a good romp in the warm sun in the cool, tall grass. Now you can breath freely and without effort ... join her there. It's that shady spot with the kiddie pool where all good bullies go after they leave us here. I know you're loving it just as my Mable is.

My most heartfelt condolences [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] and your family. God bless you for rescuing. You are doing the work that the weak hearted like me cannot do. Thank you. :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.