Sweet Bre

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
This afternoon we had our dear sweet Bre put to sleep. We couldn't stand to watch her suffer and struggle anymore to breathe and to live as a happy girl. She got sick then she would rally then she finally got sick this last time and we knew we had to let her go. I'll always miss her...she wasn't with us for very long but she became my sidekick in no time at all and I didn't think about the days when she wouldn't be there at my side anymore.

Letting her go was so hard but now she is free of a body that was giving up on her...and for that I am happy for her.

We love and miss you already sweet little Bre
049-1-1.jpg

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
:cry: I'm so sorry!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh no ... I am so sorry!! I know the pain you are feeling, and no words are going to take it away but do know that I am with you in spirit ..... ((((hugs)))) It doesn't get better ... but it does get easier to bear. :cry:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh sweet Bre...My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh no I'm so sorry to read this hon. Gosh I don't know what to say except I'm so sorry :cry: rip sweet bre n hugs for you dear.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:( Oh I'm so very sorry. Never in my life did I expect Bre would leave us so soon. She was so beautiful and full of life. You shared so much of her with us. You were such a great momma to her. Good night forever Bre, you're in great company. xoxoxoxxx

L

Lucy-licious

Goodnight and Godbless sweet Bre. xx

Thinking if you and your family :hug:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't tell you that it gets easier because I still have bad days when I miss Aubrey terribly, but like kazzy said, it gets easier to bear. She will always be in your heart and you will always be the one that was lucky enough to be blessed by having that sweet girl in your life.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohhh I'm so very, very sorry. Like everyone has said, it doesn't get easier..but it will be with love and thankfulness that you look back. You did the hardest thing we have to do as people who dearly love our sweet babes. Wonderful Bre...run free and give all my babies a Big Bully Kiss! You all are heavy in my heart. :hug:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Bre. :cry: She was such a beautiful girl and she passed knowing that she had a loving family looking over her. You are all in my thoughts.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
So sorry you had to make this decision. Nobody ever lasts forever, and letting go is never easy, even when expected. The decision is as painful as if it were an accident. It's good to know you are happy for her peace. Yes, she is in a better place indeed. Getting old dose stink, doesn't it? Jeesh , I know if I get old and begin to suffer, I would hope that someone could love me enough to let me go. God Bless [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sherry said it perfectly, you are an amazing mama and I know how hard this was for you.... RIP sweet Bre and a big cyber hug for you :hug:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Rest in peace, sweet Bre. You touched a lot of lives and hearts .
Im so sorry for your loss, [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] :hug:

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I'm so sorry to hear this. Just remember the good times and know she was loved. And you know she loved you :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.