Dear Maggie,

I

ImAGuinneyPig

That was a tear jerker. Beautiful memories. Rest in peace, dear Maggie.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
RIP dear Maggie and may you as a family find peace in your heart soon. My deepest condolences.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
This was a beautiful tribute to Maggie...I'm crying now. I am so sorry for your loss. Maggie was so very loved and was one lucky bulldog. <3

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This was a beautiful tribute to Maggie...I'm crying now. I am so sorry for your loss. Maggie was so very loved and was one lucky bulldog. <3

Thanks .. we miss her so much.

Hope bender

Jul 22, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
emma
Dear Karen- Thank-you for suggesting that I view the Bulldog Memorials. Your letter to Maggie is beautiful and it brings me peace in knowing that you cared and loved maggie as much as I did my Emma. Thank-you so much for your comments on my post. I feel so fortunate to have found this site today. I am so sorry for your loss and appreciate the connection to help me through this. Take care!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]...there is love thru out our lives we are blessed to have and that we
cherish, never to forget and then, there is LOVE that transforms our very soul
into the highest level of being that can be attained and still be earthbound. Your
words give me a glimpse into that sacred place, I thank you for the journey. Carol

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Dear Maggie .. still a hole in our hearts. Tomorrow is 14 weeks.

VegasGeorge

Jan 13, 2013
Sin City in the Great Mojave Desert
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily and Daisy
So painful to lose one you love so much! I know. We just have to believe that the gift of their love is worth the pain of parting with them at the end. Given our life expectancy, and theirs, it must be God's plan. It's just hard to accept or understand. I'm so glad you and Maggie were together for the time you had. Blessings to you both!

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
people say that words alone can not express the way you feel -the words you typed on this post lets everyone who reads this know just exactly how LOVED Maggie was not only by you but by our whole family . As i read this my eyes filled up with tears ,, some tears of sadness because you lost a verry close companion and some tears of joy knowing that Maggie had such a loving life in your home ... So RIP Maggie and always remember the great times you all shared

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Dear Maggie,

So here it is. The day I've dreaded. It is now one year since you left us. I wish I could say that the pain has gone away, but it's there just as raw as ever. I miss you so much, and I would give anything to have you back.

You were taken away too soon and so unexpectedly. I thought I would enjoy you in your senior years.

Life just really is not fair, and part of me still is so very angry that you are gone.

I miss you my sweet Angel. :heart:

baby maggie.JPG

nsnu maggie two.JPG

sleepy head.jpg

P1060344.jpg

iphone4 101.jpg

Maggieinthesun.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh Karen, I can completely relate.:cry: This is a real hard day for you and reading all of these posts really brings back that feeling we felt before. Our Frenchie Mickey died of cancer and it will be one year on 6/12. We too didn't opt for the chemo because it would only mean at most another 2 months and he would have gone through so much with the tubes and the shots and everything. All I can do is know that they are waiting for us in heaven and are pain free..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online