In the mail today...

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
First I'd like to say thanks to..
Gunny and Sarge's family again for the kind photo and photo frame that I look at every day!
and
The author of Bill at Rainbow bridge for our copy of the book, which made me cry my eyes out but really helped me deal with Aubrey's passing.

Today we received a book in the mail from Aubrey's doctor, Dr. Durance. She had almost everyone who took care of her write in the book. It was so nice to see how much everyone there cared about her and it was so kind of Dr. Durance to take the time to do this. She is a very kind and compassionate woman.

photo4.jpg
photo6.jpg
photo5.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How absolutely wonderful..... you have a great vet and staff. They are very hard to come by and it is good to know Aubrey was being treated by such a dedicated team

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'm ballin :cry: jeesh, how wonderful of the vet and staff.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So wonderful when we see how other's our touched by our loss and sadness. Always warms my :heart: What a wonderful surprise, may you receive more of them. :hug:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I hope it eases the pain of her passing ... and how wonderful to know the great support you have during this terrible time. :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online