Goodbye, Aubrey. You were so loved and will be forever missed.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I am new to the forum but I am so touched by all the love and outpouring of support that is offered here. My heart is breaking for you and the loss you are feeling right now. We have been through so much with our sweet Dublin in her 21 months on this earth and the thought of having to make the heart wrenching decision that was placed on you is too much to think of. It is obvious you did everything possible for your beautiful Aubrey and she knew that. Quality of life is what matters in the end and you did everything you could to give that to her. She will always be in your heart. Take care of yourselves.

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
So sorry to hear about this. Its hard for me to post on these threads. We are sending our love to you and your family.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Thank you all for your kind words. Brandon and I really hurting right now and are happy to accept any prayers for those of you who believe, or positive thoughts!

We thank God for our baby, and even though we only had her for a little over a year, we were blessed to have her for such a short time. And we are so lucky to be a part of a community that is so supportive. Your kind words help more than you all know!

I am so so sorry and you are definetly in my prayers. I apologize I am just reading this... RIP Aubrey
:heart:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am so sorry for your loss!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.